Greetings, friends and Shackers. Another Thursday is coming to an end after a fantastic day of gaming news and a pretty thick PlayStation State of Play. However, before we go and slip into Friday and the weekend, we need to close this day of posting out proper. Prepare yourself for another fine round of Evening Reading!
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak interview: Expanding and balancing new worlds
- Madden NFL 23 details gameplay updates and features
- Ubisoft bows out of E3-style livestream presentations this June
- Obsidian lead teases possible reveals at Xbox/Bethesda Games Showcase
- Rumbleverse gets Cross-Platform Playtest this month
- GTA+ June 2022 bonuses include access to Gunrunning vehicles & properties
- GameStop (GME) stock split approved by shareholders at annual meeting
- Dragon Age: Dreadwolf is the next game in the RPG series
- GameStop (GME) is sending corporate employees to work a day in retail stores
- Mario Kart ride to come to Super Nintendo World Hollywood in 2023 opening
- Warlocks & Titans are getting a Solar 3.0 buff in Destiny 2
- PlayStation State of Play June 2022: All announcements & trailers
- Card Shark review: Cheeky aces
- Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak is ready to unleash the beasts
And now… Other stuff from The Internet!!!
Lechonk done Ranma 1/2 style!
Can’t wait to see Lechonk in more artist styles, this Ranma-style Ryoga Lechonk got a good laugh out of me.
That’ll do Lechonk
It’s a good pig. A darn good pig.
And now for other anime takes on Pokemon Scarlet/Violet
Legendary motorcycle Pokemon go brrrrr…
A fantastic new take on Bröther
bröther may i have a smöliv pic.twitter.com/Cr7PFSZF9g— Marc P.I. (@iammarcpi) June 1, 2022
“Brother, May I Have Some Oats” just got a lot cuter.
It’s Pride Month! Time for tons of fake corporate allyship!
Corporations next month: pic.twitter.com/XW1hn6PMoR— 🥖 Kéké 🥖 (@Kekeflipnote) June 2, 2022
Look, I appreciate companies that actually put more in than just slapping a rainbow on their logo, but we also know what’s up with a lot of these corporations. Thanks to Keke for showing what many of us know.
Dastardly robots changing the rules
More proof you can't trust robots pic.twitter.com/6bVUqgTEus— SPENCE, TODD (@Todd_Spence) June 2, 2022
Once robots figure out how to properly cheat, it’s over for us humans.
And that covers your Evening Reading for this Thursday, June 2, 2022. Don’t forget that you can support Shacknews by subscribing to Mercury for as little as $1 a month. Don’t have a dollar to spend? Why not check out our Shackpets app where you can engage in the ultimate battle for pet cuteness? It’s free free on iOS or Android. And you can find pets like my sweet little Flaff there!
How are you doing tonight, Shackers? Read any good books? Play any good games? See any good TV? Let us know what you’re up to in the Shacknews Chatty section below.