Good evening, Shacknews, it's night time, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Duke Nukem Forever 2001 build found & leaked
- Microsoft is reportedly making an Xbox Cloud Gaming streaming device
- Workers at Apple & Tesla supplier Quanta clash with security at Shanghai factory
- Rivian (RIVN) stock hits all-time low as Ford sells 8 million shares
- Tour Disney's Treasures of Zandar gift shop featuring cool Guardians merch
- Rifftrax: The Game review: Insert Riff Here
- Summer Games Done Quick 2022 schedule features Elden Ring and Tunic
- Zynga (ZNGA) Q1 2022 earnings results miss revenue estimates
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
First trailer for 'Players'
An esports mockumentary from the people that made American Vandal. I can not wait.
More insane mobile game ads
Seriously, who is making this stuff?
Black Widow in The Avengers
Black widow while the other avengers are flying pic.twitter.com/wsz94DoTb0— NFTinashe (@takemeapar) May 8, 2022
Go ahead and add Cap to this list as well.
Kermit is aging in reverse
Happy 67th birthday to Kermit the Frog 💚— Muppet History (@HistoryMuppet) May 9, 2022
I’m honestly impressed by how well he has aged. He looks better now than he did in 1955 😉 pic.twitter.com/fD42rpdYj2
Green don't crack!
This kid is insanely fast
She lost her shoe coming out of the starting blocks.— Rex Chapman🏇🏼 (@RexChapman) May 9, 2022
Wait for it… pic.twitter.com/60SKGKpz4g
We'll be seeing her at the Olympics some day.
What's the difference?
Professor Oak wants you to tell the difference between these two Voltorb pic.twitter.com/AMUO5J704y— Pokémon (@Pokemon) May 9, 2022
They're the same Voltorb.
If Rudy Gorbert guarded Shaq
How Rudy Gobert guarding Shaq would go: pic.twitter.com/zyKJ647OvG— The Pettiest Laker Fan 🤫 (@ThePettiestLA) May 9, 2022
He'd probably give Rudy around 65 if I had to guess.
Bowser is a phenom on the green
So this is what he's doing in between the mainline Mario games.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
Leia fell asleep waiting for you to vote for her on Shackpets.