To welcome Friday as it inches ever closer, we’re closing out Thursday with everyone’s favorite, Evening Reading. Whether you want to recap the day’s news, or scope out some fun odds and ends from social media, Evening Reading has you covered.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Trek to Yomi review: The path of the samurai
- Hitman 3 Freelancer update delayed to second half of 2022
- SpaceX Starlink satellite Internet Portability now available
- Listen to the Corsair (CRSR) Q1 2022 earnings call here
- Bill Gates addresses Twitter, Tesla, Musk, vaccines & Epstein in BBC interview
- Dying Light Enhanced Edition upgrade unlocked for free for all base game owners
- Off The Grid is a battle royale game from Neill Blomkamp
- Elon Musk to serve as temporary Twitter CEO once the deal closes
- Summer Game Fest 2022 sets June date, will air in IMAX theaters
- Fortnite is playable on iOS devices again thanks to Xbox Cloud Gaming
- Shacknews Presents: Pop! Goes the Culture! - Episode 65
- Warframe TennoCon 2022 online only event announced
- GameStop (GME) Blockchain support website is now live
- Universal Display (OLED) Q1 2022 earnings results beat revenue and EPS expectations
- GoPro (GPRO) Q1 2022 earnings results narrowly beat EPS and revenue estimates
- Path of Exile uncovers Sentinel expansion next week
- Path of Exile controller support makes it Steam Deck compatible
- Corsair (CRSR) Q1 2022 earnings results miss EPS and revenue expectations
- Universal Display (OLED) announces $0.30/share quarterly cash dividend
- GameStop (GME) Crypto Wallet website discovered
- A WWE RPG game is in the works
- ShackStream: Big Team Building in Rocket League - Episode 16
And now, other stuff from the internet!
LAPD cops tried to arrest a protester last night and were denied. Look at the fear in their faces afterwards. There are more of us than there are of them. pic.twitter.com/EvHgpZao4T— John Brown's body lies a-mouldering in the grave (@StrangeAlienSky) May 4, 2022
gimr on his way to the lab (again) pic.twitter.com/bE0qkzHeHD— Dagobert (@DagobertDago) May 4, 2022
He's zoomin', dude!
THESE HOOD GEESE ARE OUT OF CONTROL. pic.twitter.com/orBDDVdONz— Productive Citizen ✌🏾💙🙏🏾👊🏾 (@technosucks) May 4, 2022
The geese strike back.
The Only Thing They Fear Is You— Alex Moukala (@alex_moukala) May 5, 2022
*but you're a 19th century villain pic.twitter.com/ZToOPC68wH
A classical bop.
can't stop watching these guys who run around tokyo like they're in a video game pic.twitter.com/KlqtJFtirT— juan (@juanbuis) May 3, 2022
The movement is so spot on.
More wholesomeness from the awesome Twitter account, cats being weird little guys.
That’s all for Evening Reading for Thursday, May 5! As a quick reminder, you can support the site by subscribing to Shacknews Mercury for as little as $1 a month. If you find yourself here at Shacknews often, it’s definitely worth it, and every $1 counts and is very much appreciated.
With Evening Reading wrapped up and done, it’s time to throw it over to Chatty. Is there anything you’d like to share for Evening Reading, or thoughts on today’s Evening Reading material? Let us know in the comment thread below!