Good evening, Shacknews, it's nighttime, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- MLB The Show 22 review: Take an old friend on the go
- The Isle of Bigsnax DLC deepens the bizarre lore of Bugsnax
- Nintendo Switch Sports looks to bring classic Wii fun to the Switch
- Shacknews Hall of Fame
- Nintendo Switch Online & PS Plus auto-renewal terms to change amid regulation
- GENESIS 8 dates, times, schedule, brackets, prize pool & stream
- Meta to take 47.5 percent cut from all virtual sales in Horizon Worlds
- Sega partnering with Gamefam to bring Sonic the Hedgehog to Roblox
- The Witcher 3 PS5 & Xbox Series X/S versions delayed 'until further notice'
- California governor accused of interfering in Activision Blizzard lawsuit
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Your daily dose of sudoku
Apparently a bit of a tough sudoku today for Simon. This one contains Renban lines and a constraint whereby numbers along a line between circles must be digits within the value limits of the numbers in the circles. Sounds tough!
Scammer meets some ransomware
Kick back and enjoy some scammer tears.
Hank goes bowling
"Good bowling Peggy, ya even got one of those strike cartoons!" pic.twitter.com/cQoFf7WbDO— Saberspark (@Saberspark) April 7, 2022
Oh no, Hank! Look away!
Is Malenia actually Sekiro?
Either way, Malenia is not to be trifled with.
Cats love boxes
Rad doesn't mind the carrier, provided we're not actually in the car.
What a legendary bunch.
How does this happen?
tarnished guy who thought the map was supposed to be dark brown pic.twitter.com/oakcaq4RkH— Make Up A Tarnished Guy (@MakeSouls) April 7, 2022
Was the player not curious enough to go to the only thing marked on the map other than Sites of Grace?
How many Smithing Stones?
tarnished guy who thought smithing stone  was two smithing stones— Make Up A Tarnished Guy (@MakeSouls) April 8, 2022
Bit of an odd system considering we had the Titanite system back in the day. Shards into Large Shards into Chunks and finally a Slab.
Some smol Elden Ring fellas
top three weird little dudes in elden ring pic.twitter.com/7qxm6ffqEE— 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 (@slimyswampghost) April 8, 2022
Definitely small and odd characters.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
This is one of my favorite photos of Rad. He was playing with his mousy and then fell asleep. Make sure you download Shackpets so you can see more photos of your friends cute pets! You can even upload photos of your own for me to see!
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Sam Chandler posted a new article, Evening Reading - April 13, 2022
Mousey used Sleep magic.