Shacknews Dump - January 28, 2022
Wind down with the Shacknews Dump as we talk about the mighty launch of Halo Infinite, Respawn's parade of Star Wars games, and more.
It’s the end of another week and there was quite a bit of news and gaming throughout the week, so you know the Shacknews Dump is here to pack it in and flush it down. Join us as we talk once again about the week’s hottest stories.
On this January 28 edition of the Shacknews Dump, we discuss Raven Software’s effort to move forward with unionization after failures of recognition from Activision Blizzard. Meanwhile, Microsoft recently reported on its Q2 2022 earnings that Halo Infinite had passed a 20 million player milestone, making it the biggest Halo launch by far. Also, Respawn is working on not one, not two, but three upcoming Star Wars games?
Join us as we talk about all of these stories and more on the Shacknews Dump, going live on the Shacknews Twitch channel at 1:30 p.m. PT / 4:30 p.m. ET. You can also watch just below.
Here’s the rundown of topics being discussed on today’s Shacknews Dump:
- Raven Software workers file for union election after recognition deadline passes
- Star Wars strategy game among three franchise titles in development at Respawn
- Halo Infinite crossed 20 million players for biggest launch in franchise history
- Crytek announces Crysis 4 is in development
- The Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection swings with extra Hz
- Pokemon Legends: Arceus review: When Pokemon ruled the Earth
- Ed Boon selected as Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences Hall of Fame Inductee
As always, we’d like to thank everyone who tunes into ShackStream productions like the Shacknews Dump. Your interaction and encouragement continue to make these streams well worthwhile. If you’d like to further support our livestreams, then be sure to follow and subscribe to the Shacknews Twitch channel. If you don’t have a dollar to spend, you can even do it for free by linking an Amazon Prime account to your Twitch account through Prime Gaming for a free Twitch subscription each month. We’d be happy to have a free subscription if you have no where else to put it.
Between a hefty Halo and a buffet of Star Wars, we’re packed to the gills with plenty of hot news. Join us as we break it down in this week’s Shacknews Dump!
TJ Denzer posted a new article, Shacknews Dump - January 28, 2022