- HTML emails. May either work, not work or show up horribly. Will add an option to change how the email is displayed later tonight.
- Empty email subjects. You can still click on the name to open the message.
- Depending on how anal your email server is, the program may lock you out. This probably only happens if you do mad reloads and such though. There will be an iframe option later so that not the entire page will hang while you wait.
- No Help. Soon!
- Attachments. You can't send them, you can't retreive them. Retreiving will probably be enabled at some point, sending I'm still undecided.
- Many emails. Yup, if you have 200 emails in your inbox the page loads slowly. There will be a page option, asap.
Security notes: Although security should be fine, I'll look into adding an option to check your email with SSL (same stuff used for credit card transactions) since we have a certificate on the server anyway. No email is stored on the Shack server. Once you close your connection it all goes *poof*. Nothing stored on Shack. Also, this leaves all your email on your email server unless you specifically choose to delete emails.
old thread, no first post?