Good evening, Shacknews, it's nighttime, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Shacknews Direct: Introducing Shackpets!
- What would MultiVersus look like with a Smash Ultimate-sized roster?
- Fights in Tight Spaces review: The fists of the cards
- Pokemon Unite brings Tsareena to the All-Rounder roster next week
- World of Tanks teams with Arnold Schwarzenegger for 2021 Holiday Ops
- Tesla Cyberquad for Kids four-wheel ATV costs $1,900
- Metal-fantasy hunting game The Axis Unseen revealed by former Bethesda dev
- Hood: Outlaws and Legends Season 2: Yule adds Gold Rush game mode
- Dead by Daylight free on Epic Games Store following Portrait of a Murder DLC release
- .hack//G.U. Last Recode brings the remastered PS2 trilogy to Switch in March 2022
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Your daily dose of sudoku
Today, Simon tackles a sudoku puzzle that is packed full of killer cages with an interesting shading constraint.
Shyway teaches you about jumps in Halo Infinite multiplayer maps
There are some neat jumps you can make using the geometry in maps. These are quite nifty and ought to give you a leg up over the competition.
Another fantastic version of this bus meme
Skyrim is everywhere, even in your random memes.
English is a tough language
friend is studying English from the ground up and I have some questions about the textbook pic.twitter.com/su53EMaiTq— Matthew Graham (@mattysino) November 27, 2021
I love hearing the oddities that people encounter when learning English.
A quick video about EpiPens
I needed a quick video to show friends how to use my EpiPen should I ever need it in their presence— Becca (@BeccaBeckery) November 26, 2021
I have found it
Important for everyone to watch, pls pic.twitter.com/31j5drr1zx
This is important information more people should know.
Cat in a box!
These drawings are so cute.
This is such a cool cushion
time for some seasonal decor pic.twitter.com/AuRiPu4KuV— Kristen Arnett (@Kristen_Arnett) November 27, 2021
I think I need some of these. More tiny items made big!
This cat is in training
Eye of the Tiger pic.twitter.com/EwGh4ZGqgi— Madeyousmile (@Thund3rB0lt) November 27, 2021
Gotta get buff for the ultimate naps.
King of the Hill screen
This is a great episode. In it, Bobby become allergic to something and winds up living outside in the dog kennel.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
Here's a photo of Rad to brighten your night! He loves having a good snooze all curled up.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Sam Chandler posted a new article, Evening Reading - December 2, 2021
Thank you for the Epi-pen video, I did not know any of that