Good evening, Shacknews, it's night time, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Ultimechs is an upcoming competitive mech VR title from Resolution Games
- Apple announces Self-Service Repair program for iPhone 12 & 13
- Warner Bros. announces MultiVersus free-to-play fighter & playtest signups
- Phil Spencer says he's in favor of 'legal emulation' of games
- World of Tanks Blitz North America Cup 2021 begins Friday
- Tencent acquires minority stake in Playtonic
- Robinhood (HOOD) stock is down 63% from its all-time high of $85/share set in August
- The NFL will offer NFTs to fans for attending games this season
- Nintendo & Panda Global partner for 2022 Smash Bros. tournament series
- Head of Xbox Phil Spencer condemns Activision Blizzard
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Spider-Man doesn't kill people! Right?
"Spider-Man doesn't kill people." pic.twitter.com/naw2cgvtXM— Barrett “CEO JR” Courtney (@SadBoyBarrett) November 18, 2021
Everybody makes mistakes.
Chickadee vs Woodpecker
A Black-capped Chickadee gets the peanut spooked out of him by a Downy Woodpecker but later comes back to secure the snack. pic.twitter.com/kzYU8qgDc9— Jocelyn Anderson Photography (@JocAPhotography) November 18, 2021
Halo Infinite vs Splitgate
Thank you for the expert analysis, Dunkey.
Mike is a cheater
Clean up your act, Mike.
Partial Lunar Eclipse
A partial lunar eclipse on Thursday night will be the longest in 580 years, lasting almost 3 and a half hours.— AJ+ (@ajplus) November 18, 2021
Earth's shadow will obscure 97% of the moon. It will be visible (or invisible) in North America plus parts of South America, East Asia and the Pacific. pic.twitter.com/6jF71P8Q6p
Check this out if you can!
This 911 call
Y’all don’t understand how long I’ve been laughing at this 😭😭😭 pic.twitter.com/PJNWcJu9fu— tati vi britannia 🧚🏽♀️ (@Uwuzibaby) November 16, 2021
I too would like to know where that bird came from.
Old iPhone apps
Just remembered something insane pic.twitter.com/ChT4ZJpyH2— balint (@252a3d) November 17, 2021
This one unlocked a lot of memories.
This limo driver gave 0 Fs
In other Vegas news, a limo driver was arrested for doing donuts on the Strip. 💀 pic.twitter.com/79Fou6gKtu— Las Vegas Issues (@VegasIssues) November 16, 2021
Tokyo Drift makes every video better.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.