Good evening, Shacknews, it's night time, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- 13 terrifying horror games to play this Halloween
- 25 Things You (Probably) Didn't Know About Tomb Raider
- Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy review: Communication breakdown
- AMD Q3 2021 earnings results beat expectations, increase Q4 revenue guidance
- Robinhood (HOOD) Q3 2021 earnings release shows larger than expected loss
- Twitter (TWTR) says Apple iOS app-tracking privacy changes had minimal effect
- Twitter (TWTR) Q3 2021 earnings release miss estimates due to litigation settlement
- Microsoft (MSFT) Q1 2022 earnings release beats revenue and EPS expectations
- Google (GOOGL) Q3 2021 earnings release beats revenue and EPS expectations
- GameStop (GME) Web3 Gaming job post increases NFT marketplace speculation
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Your daily dose of sudoku
Simon takes on another puzzle by famed setter, Phistomefel. This puzzle maker is notorious for making supremely difficult puzzles.
Some more Halo Infinite campaign goodness
Escharum looks to be an intimidating foe. I can't wait to jump onto the Zeta Halo ring and stomp out his army.
Goats can stick to anything
Provided it's not completely vertical, they will walk up it.
Mad respect for pulling this off
This is cinema pic.twitter.com/rCmbHnkBCT— David Chen (@davechensky) October 20, 2021
The audio lifts it to new heights.
Dancing through the fields
On the way to the moon.
This is a good position to hold
Literally the coolest man on the planet pic.twitter.com/uVHVYnyQyq— Matt Landsman (@MattLandsman) October 20, 2021
What a great outlook.
Remember to do all three.
I do not envy accountants or tax agents
I unironically need to know the answer to this question by April pic.twitter.com/Xjo2OfbQu8— foobar (@0xfoobar) October 22, 2021
This is some nonsense.
Let's go back to here
The 80s were a heck of a time period. Time for some synthwave.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
This is my favorite photo of Rad at the moment. I love how he's a perfect circle. Have a beautiful night!
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.