Good evening, Shacknews, it's night time, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Life is Strange: True Colors Wavelengths DLC impressions: Career change
- Alan Wake Remastered impressions: Sharpened shadows
- Shacknews livestream schedule - Week of October 4, 2021
- William Shatner to boldly go on the next Blue Origin spaceflight this month
- Epic Game Store to unlock achievements system next week
- Capcom 'will mainly focus on PC software' going forward
- Dota 2 The International 2021 ticket sales refunded, competition will proceed
- Facebook only moderates 3-5% of hateful content, claims to be 'best in the world at it'
- Facebook whistleblower says company relaxed misinformation filters after the 2020 election
- Facebook (FB) whistleblower Frances Haugen has filed multiple complaints with the SEC
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Your daily dose of sudoku
Simon tackles a soduku in this fairly short video!
Did you hear that Facebook was down?
tell your conservative family members that facebook is working fine for you— mark (@kept_simple) October 4, 2021
Not for the liberals though.
I love it when designers use weird formats
if you’re feeling stressed, remember to IN EX HAHA LE LE pic.twitter.com/mduVMjVW4f— ruby 🐊 (@roobeekeane) October 2, 2021
KEEP CALM AND IN EX HAHA LE LE
Check out this throw
Once a year I like to remind people about Kelsey Plum's arm pic.twitter.com/cYGjEbdQh5— Internet #BlackLivesMatter (@cjzero) October 3, 2021
You got a peely couch?
Don’t invite me to yo crib if yo couch peeling because imma peel it some more when you not looking— Leo 🦅 (@hoeglizzy) October 2, 2021
Don't mind me. Just peeling it like a banana.
Some Dark Souls 3 fan art
"Not a single man has returned from the castle unscathed, even back in the day. But I don't want sit around and die a petty rat. And I consider myself your friend"😭— Shimhaq (@shimhaq) October 3, 2021
.#soulstober #soulstober2021 pic.twitter.com/n8VEuCR2vG
Might be time for a full Dark Souls series replay.
Owning NFTs is easy
i have stolen over 4 terabytes of NFTs via the little known hacker technique known as "right click -> save as". my collection has a net estimated value of over 8 trillion dollars— lauren (reformed arc) (@ActNormalOrElse) October 2, 2021
Do you have a nice library of expensive NFTs?
How NFTs came to be
I cannot measure the amount of psychic damage I have sustained from learning about this: pic.twitter.com/ydPKhme0BX— BSc in Burger Sciences From Smoky Mo's Bar & Grill (@_Rewhan) October 3, 2021
This is quite the domino effect.
Get your meme stocks here!
We're all going to the moon!
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
Here's a photo of Rad having a lovely nap!
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.