Good evening, Shacknews, it's night time, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania hands-on preview: Polished monkey
- NBA 2K22 review: Benching talent
- Deathloop patch fixes stuttering issues on PC
- Overwatch 2 lead Chacko Sonny is leaving Activision Blizzard
- Steam 'instant play' patent could allow play of PC games while they download
- Twitch alters DMCA takedown policy after new NMPA agreement
- Amazon is ramping up lobbying efforts to federally legalize marijuana
- Halo Infinite Technical Preview 2 start and end times
- Activision Blizzard Chief Legal Officer resigns after three years at company
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
It's that time again
Time to chase those clouds away.
Your daily dose of sudoku
Another long puzzle solve today. Have you tried out any of the puzzles Simon solves?
God's just cleaning the sky
*you hear an ear-splitting squeegee noise* pic.twitter.com/iZHhEXaFJ6— hoss (@malt_skull) September 20, 2021
Gotta make sure it's clean for when its bowling time.
But you use the Matrix all the time
Curious that you don't support those who made it?
Is this a witch hut or a zombie-proof house?
When you're a modern forest witch pic.twitter.com/hTbYUUaAnL— Vananarama (@fullnihilism) September 16, 2021
One point of entry (and egress) seems like a dangerous option, though.
Time for photos of a cute animals
have you guys ever seen a baby boar pic.twitter.com/cHdQYBGP1y— danielle tcholakian (@danielleiat) September 16, 2021
Look at this tiny little fella!
Bunnies are so cute. They're banned in Queensland, though.
Let's take out the cartridge and blow on the pins
Maybe we should try turning the games industry off then on again— 🌠💎Daley Eve💎🌠 (@Daley_Kong) September 18, 2021
I KNOW YOU SHOULDN'T DO THAT.
A curious investigation indeed
Do you have a raging clue?
How are you managing?
please don’t send me an email unless you start it with something like this pic.twitter.com/3Oyk9Io8KD— seve 🌿 (@sevejchristian) November 13, 2020
Take some time for self-care.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
Here's a photo of Rad to brighten your night. He loves a good nap. Let's see some of your pets!
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.