Welcome to the weekend, folks! We’re just about out the door to enjoy the rest of a fine Friday, but before we go, we’ve got news to discuss. Activision Blizzard continues to somehow be worse, Apple had a thing, and getting a new Godzilla pinball machine on this week’s edition of the Shacknews Dump!
On this September 17 edition of the Shacknews Dump, Activision Blizzard continues be worse than even our lowest expectations with allegations of employee intimidation and union busting now lodged in a formal complaint. Meanwhile, Apple showed off a bunch of new products, but was there actual excitement to any of it. Also, Splitgate pulled in a massive amount of money in investment. Does the game deserve it? (Yes.)
Tune in as we discuss these and other topics on the Shacknews Dump, going live at 1:30 p.m. PT / 4:30 p.m. ET on the Shacknews Twitch channel. You can also just watch below.
Here’s the rundown of topics on today’s Shacknews Dump:
- Activision Blizzard accused of union busting & employee intimidation
- Everything announced at the iPhone 13 Apple California Streaming Event
- God of War Ragnarok is the last game of the Norse saga due to time concerns
- Splitgate developer 1047 Games raises $100 million in funding
- Cruis'n Blast review: Pedal to the meh-tal
- SkateBIRD review: Crash and bird
- Deathloop review: A vicious cycle
- Lost Judgement review: Patchy procedural
- NBA 2K22 review: Benching talent
- Godzilla pinball machine announced in collaboration between Stern & Toho
As always, we’d like to thank those who tune into ShackStreams like the Shacknews Dump. Your support and encouragement helps us to keep these streams going strong. If you’d like to support Shacknews livestreams, be sure to follow and subscribe to the Shacknews Twitch channel. You can do it for free if you have an Amazon Prime account by linking it up to your Twitch account through Prime Gaming and claiming a free Twitch subscription each month.
The Shacknews Dump is full of good, bad, and ugly this week, not in that orders, so strap in and get set for another discussion of this week’s hottest gaming topics.