It has been a whirlwind week in video game news. Epic Games and Apple’s long legal battle reached a milestone, PlayStation showed off a killer lineup, LEGO and Nintendo are gouging our wallets… It’s a good weekend for a rich and hearty helping of the Shacknews Dump!
On this September 10 edition of the Shacknews Dump, we kick things off with the elephant in the room that is the Epic Games v. Apple court ruling. There are a ton of implications that go well beyond the case itself, but it seems things are far from over for the two corporations in court. Meanwhile, Sony PlayStation asked us if we wanted to see some games and then showed off pretty much everything we could possibly ask for and a few things we didn’t know we needed.
Tune in as we go live on the Shacknews Dump with these and other fantastic news topics on the Shacknews Twitch channel at 2:30 p.m. PT / 5:30 p.m. ET. You can also just watch below.
Here’s the rundown of topics on today’s Shacknews Dump:
- Apple VS Epic Games
- Tripwire Interactive CEO John Gibson steps down amid severe backlash
- PlayStation Showcase September 2021: All trailers, reveals, & announcements
- Hideo Kojima drops his Death Stranding Director's Cut 4K trailer
- Next Mass Effect game may dump Frostbite for Unreal Engine
- Atari VCS review: Costly nostalgia & DIY potential
- The Artful Escape review: Tangled up in neon blue
- Tales of Arise review: Carving a new destiny
- Life is Strange: True Colors review - A bright aura
- LEGO Super Mario 64 Question Mark Block set revealed, coming in October
As always, we’d like to thank everyone who tunes into livestreams like the Shacknews Dump. If you’d like to help us keep the fun going, consider following and subscribing to the Shacknews Twitch channel. Don’t forget you can subscribe for free if you link an Amazon Prime account to your Twitch account. Need a place to put a free subscription? We know one (it’s here, with us).
The Shacknews Dump is bursting at the seams and ready to blow. Brace yourself for all the news of the week as we go live shortly.