Good evening, Shacknews, it's night time, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Shacknews' 25 favorite video interviews
- Pokemon Unite review: A divisive battle
- KeyWe hands-on preview: Overcooked in the post office
- Omno review: Beautiful ancient wonders
- Hitman 3 Season of Lust includes Shacknews Featured Contracts
- Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot responds to employees' open letter
- Amazon (AMZN) Q2 2021 earnings results miss Wall Street's revenue expectations
- Robinhood (HOOD) stock IPO closes down 8.37% on first day of trading
- Annapurna Interactive teams with Observation developer for new horror game
- Stray gameplay trailer reveals new early 2022 release window
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Grounded is free on Steam this weekend
Want to check out Grounded but haven't yet? Then why not do it now since it's free to play for this weekend only on Steam!— Grounded (@GroundedTheGame) July 29, 2021
Grab your friends, download today, and come check out the backyard! It'll be fun, I promise! 😉🐝https://t.co/TxfjFO7MJc
You should absolutely play Grounded this weekend. It's a phenomenal game. Don't tell your friends about the giant spiders and just let them experience it naturally.
Your daily dose of sudoku
Do you like sudoku? I've never been really good at it. Though, these videos are making me want to get better.
Mr Bean 2.0
I love mr bean pic.twitter.com/sTimCIgUrI— southpaw (@nycsouthpaw) July 29, 2021
Physical comedy lives on.
I needed this today
久々にやってみた。— 堀川りょう (@ryohorikawa) July 29, 2021
You should have this, too.
July 28, 2021
This is where I'd put the meme of the person at the drink station pushing both buttons at once.
Have you gotten your vaccine yet?
I know Pfizer is coming with the Delta Variant DLC, but I'm just gonna wait for the Vaccine of the Year edition.— IFY (@IfyNwadiwe) July 29, 2021
I wonder if we'll need to get another one soon.
This is so clever
Therapists only want one thing and frankly it’s discussing.— sleepy jo (@jojipaints) July 27, 2021
The use of "frankly" is just *chef's kiss*.
I had to listen to this
Now you have to, too.
July 26, 2021
This meme format is great. Did you get into the Halo Infinite technical preview?
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
Here's one of my favorite photos of Rad. He squished into his bed that was too small for him at this point.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Sam Chandler posted a new article, Evening Reading - July 29, 2021