Good evening, Shacknews, it's night time, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Konami & Bloober Team enter strategic partnership to co-develop new content
- Ex-BioWare GM Casey Hudson opens up Humanoid Studios
- Apex Legends five-player Trios bug squashed, but its potential has the devs interested
- July 2021 PS Plus games include A Plague Tale: Innocence and Black Ops 4
- Trial of the Sword guide - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Doom Eternal's next-gen upgrade is here to make you choose between 120 FPS & ray-tracing
- Final Fantasy 15 director's JP Games studio has two large-scale titles in development
- Didi Chuxing (DIDI) IPO closes up only 1.43% on ride-hailing company's NYSE debut
- FINRA orders Robinhood to pay $70 million financial penalty
- First Person Shooter: The Definitive FPS Documentary hits Kickstarter goal
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Companies when Pride Month is over
companies on July 1st pic.twitter.com/NlCQNK58Yo— Saberspark (@Saberspark) June 29, 2021
Doggy photo shoot
This is fine.
This might be the worst one yet.
Will we get to fight Ridley in Metroid: Dread?
Will Ridley be in Dread? pic.twitter.com/EIHtodswOv— Dread-Memes (@MetroidMemes) June 30, 2021
What guys are really doing when they don't answer
Her: He is not answering my calls tonight, he must be with other women— Kenny Lay (Parody) (@EnronChairman) July 1, 2021
This is actually pretty impressive.
Lil Durk is a walking Fortnite skin
THEY WILL NOT LEAVE LIL DURK ALONE BRO pic.twitter.com/RgZuQcVVPg— Mr2KGodฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎⚰ (@Mr2KGod) June 30, 2021
When does this one hit the item shop?
Not sure how I feel about this shredded Hutt from the Darth Vader comic. pic.twitter.com/euZZf3a3aa— Darren M. A. Calvert (@DMACalvert) June 30, 2021
Maybe I should check out the Darth Vader comic...
Resident Evil triangles
fun fact: lady dimitrescu's ass has more polygons than the entirety of Resident Evil 1 pic.twitter.com/aMEV4SdobJ— Lulu🌈🎏 (@luulubuu) June 28, 2021
The franchise has come so far!
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Donovan Erskine posted a new article, Evening Reading - June 30, 2021
Ripped Hutt can fuck right off forever. I hate it.