Good evening, Shacknews, it's night time, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX hands-on preview: Forever Kidds
- Humankind May 2021 hands-on preview: Eras, late games, & balance throughout
- Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown impressions - Ultimate facelift
- Coinbase Pro to begin Dogecoin (DOGE) trading on June 3, if liquidity conditions are met
- NVIDIA RTX 3080 Ti & 3070 Ti release date and pricing guide
- Nintendo wins $2.1 million judgement in ROM website RomUniverse lawsuit
- 25 Days of Quake kicks off 25th anniversary celebration with Classic Ranger Champions skin
- Xbox Game Pass early June 2021 lineup includes For Honor & Darkest Dungeon
- AMD CPUs and GPUs to power AAA gaming in new Tesla Model S and X
- Beloved r/WSB GME investor Keith 'TheRoaringKitty' Gill breaks Twitter silence
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Dunkey lays down the law.
CD Projekt Red is starting "high-budget developments" in 2022
CD Projekt's Q1 net profit missed market expectations (down 64.7%)— Nibel (@Nibellion) May 31, 2021
CDP did not give an updated sales number for CP2077 today
CDP will start 'high-budget developments' in 2022 in parallel and also look into acquisitionshttps://t.co/iqPIpc3cqc pic.twitter.com/r1Foq5vunU
The team that brought the world the Witcher series and Cyberpunk 2077 will start another project in 2022. The phrasing from Nibel's tweet seems to indicate that there will be multiple developments, which sounds like numerous AAA titles.
Be careful out there ladies
JFC & yet another thing to add to the list of what the fuck. stay aware ladies. pic.twitter.com/2fRHbh1AAc— ♡ (@notchiefy) June 2, 2021
This sucks. This sucks so bad. If you see someone do this, take them outside and give them a piece of your mind.
This is the worst
We can't get enough of these burrito avocados pic.twitter.com/MU9lNfPoZo— Delish.com (@DelishDotCom) May 31, 2021
I hate everything about this.
Dunkaccino but it's in Hypnospace Outlaw pic.twitter.com/GFBTHlsqQI— Daily Dunkaccino (@DailyDunkaccino) May 31, 2021
Let's go back to the time when the internet looked like this.
Donkey Kong mug circa 1981
1981 UK Donkey Kong mug pic.twitter.com/zpVKWYo5OA— The Ultimate Mario Fan (@TheUltiMarioFan) May 30, 2021
The Beautiful Girl is certainly a title.
Big Brain strats
My niece turned 3 today!! She asked for a Lion King cake but specifically the moment where Mufasa dies, because “everyone will be too sad to eat the cake and it will be all for me.” pic.twitter.com/UOatqCUSj0— Casey Feigh (@caseyfeigh) May 29, 2021
This girl is thinking on a whole other level.
The elephant and the acrobat
This elephant looks like its having so much fun!
The ultimate sport
Lmfaoo dawg 😭 pic.twitter.com/4RnWC0Oy56— 🥷🏾 (@NikeTechRanger) May 29, 2021
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
Here's a photo of Rad to brighten your evening. He loves cleaning his toes!
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Sam Chandler posted a new article, Evening Reading - June 1, 2021
Pretty sure that last guy crashed into the moon, DuckTales for the NES-style.