Good evening, Shacknews, it's night time, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- 25 Years of Shackbattles
- Weekend PC Download Deals for Apr. 30: Star Wars Day
- Fall Guys Xbox & Nintendo Switch launches delayed, cross-play in development
- Epic Games acquires ArtStation, will collaborate with Unreal Engine
- NetherRealm & Bandai Namco sever FGC esport ties with WePlay tournament platform
- Battlefield 6's maps could feature battle-changing dynamic weather & day/night cycles
- IO Interactive is reportedly working on a fantasy RPG for Xbox
- Despite Cyberpunk 2077's woes, CDPR board members will allegedly take massive bonuses
- Streets of Rage 4's Max Thunder confirmed playable in the Mr. X Nightmare DLC
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Miitopia's character creator
I spent two hours making this pic.twitter.com/uZQVO6ccMN— Arador ✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿 (@AradorTD) April 29, 2021
Pull the lever, Kronk!
Harrison Ford magic trick reaction
Please enjoy Harrison Ford watching a magic trick & then reacting in the only way Harrison Ford reacts to anything pic.twitter.com/oAoUlDT3GY— Clarisse Loughrey (@clarisselou) April 28, 2021
Get the f*** out of my house.
Here we go again
"Here we go again pal." pic.twitter.com/1EyO2HWDGw— Kevin Fagaragan (@kimmotman) April 30, 2021
Toys For Bob is now working on Warzone. Spyro and Crash cosmetics please?
Gasoline spray down
Laughed way too hard at this🤣😂 pic.twitter.com/hF4UJl47aj— M A N S A M I C H U (@MichuEmenalo) April 30, 2021
An effective form of self-defense.
Happy last day of April
Today is April 30th, which means that tomorrow pic.twitter.com/ucCMTE4L1G— Pfizer Pfloozy (@leyshamarie_) April 30, 2021
It's gonna be May!
The Joker walk
Mac Jones is adjusting well to the Patriots' villainous ecosystem.
Happy Friday everybody!
Ladies and gentlemen, the weekend.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Donovan Erskine posted a new article, Evening Reading - April 30, 2021
I've definitely envisioned that at a gas pump. Nobody was rolling up on me though.