Genshin Impact continues to be one of the most notable free-to-play games of the previous year, with developer MiHoYo allowing players to take on a vast adventure through a lush and colorful land. The game has gotten some fantastic updates since launch, bringing new characters and regions to the game, and it just got its latest big patch. Genshin Impact Version 1.5 not only launches new characters and adventures, but also a Serenitea Pot home decoration system and upgrades specifically for the PS5 console. You can check out the full notes here.
Genshin Impact Version 1.5 patch notes
The Genshin Impact Version 1.5 update, dubbed “Beneath the Light of Jadeite” launched on April 28, 2021, following a tease earlier this month about the home decoration system and PS5 upgrades. In addition, a new Serenitea Pot system is now live that allow players to claim and decorate their own home space in the game. No doubt, the Serenitea system is something MiHoYo will return to with plenty of decorations (probably some at a paid premium) for a long time to come. You can check out the full notes just below:
New System: Serenitea Pot
- Adepti use Serenitea Pots as media through which they can channel their adeptal power and create realms and abodes.
- As the owner of this realm, you may decorate it however you wish and turn it into a home away from home.
- After using and summoning the Serenitea Pot, you can interact with it and enter the abode within.
- You can also use and summon the pot while you are within its confines. Interacting with the Serenitea Pot in this state will allow you to leave it.
- You can also directly open the map interface and fast travel to any of the Teleport Waypoints to immediately leave the Serenitea Pot.
- A spirit that lives inside the teapot. It is said that she was created by the adepti themselves. She looks after many matters within the realm, serving as a butler of sorts.
- As you create more furnishings for the first time, the teapot spirit's Trust in you will increase. Accumulate Trust to increase your Trust Rank.
- Increasing Trust Rank will unlock features for the Serenitea Pot or allow you to obtain various rewards.
- The amount of Adeptal Energy within the realm will gradually increase along with the number of furnishings placed.
- Once a new Adeptal Energy Rank is reached, the realm's output will also increase.
- You can obtain the materials required to create furnishings in many different ways, all around Teyvat.
- While visiting your friends' realms, you can also assist them in creating furnishings by reducing their creation time.
- You can provide assistance to multiple friends each day, but the same person cannot be assisted twice.
- You can use Realm Currency in the Serenitea Pot to exchange for items of your choice.
- During the Teapot Traveling Salesman's visits, you can also enter other realms to exchange with Salesmen within them for desired items.
5-Star Character "Dance of the Shimmering Wave" Eula (Cryo)
- Vision: Cryo
- Weapon: Claymore
- The Spindrift Knight, a scion of the old aristocracy, and the Captain of the Knights of Favonius Reconnaissance Company. The reason for which a descendant of the ancient nobles might join the Knights remains a great mystery in Mondstadt to this very day.
- Tapping Eula's Elemental Skill "Icetide Vortex" deals Cryo DMG and provides Eula with the Grimheart effect. Holding her Elemental Skill consumes all the stacks of Grimheart and deals AoE Cryo DMG to opponents in front of her. When the Grimheart stacks are consumed, surrounding opponents will have their Physical RES and Cryo RES decreased. Each consumed stack of Grimheart will be converted into an Icewhirl Brand that deals Cryo DMG to nearby opponents.
- Eula's Elemental Burst "Glacial Illumination" deals AoE Cryo DMG and creates a Lightfall Sword that follows her around. After this, when Eula's own Normal Attack, Elemental Skill, and Elemental Burst deal DMG to opponents, they will charge the Lightfall Sword. Once its duration ends, the Lightfall Sword will descend and explode violently, dealing Physical DMG that scales on the number of energy stacks the Lightfall Sword has accumulated.
- *"Dance of the Shimmering Wave" Eula (Cryo) will be available in a future event wish.
4-Star Character "Wise Innocence" Yanfei
- Vision: Pyro
- Weapon: Catalyst
- A well-known legal adviser active in Liyue Harbor. A brilliant young lady in whose veins runs the blood of an illuminated beast.
- Yanfei's Normal Attack has a Scarlet Seal effect. While Scarlet Seals are present, Yanfei's Stamina consumption is decreased. A Charged Attack consumes all Scarlet Seals, with the AoE and DMG of the attack increasing according to the amount of Scarlet Seals consumed.
- Yanfei's Elemental Skill "Signed Edict" deals AoE Pyro DMG. Hitting opponents with the flames grants Yanfei the maximum number of Scarlet Seals.
- Yanfei's Elemental Burst "Done Deal" deals AoE Pyro DMG, granting Yanfei the maximum number of Scarlet Seals and applying the Brilliance effect to her. While Brilliance is in effect, Yanfei's Charged Attack DMG is increased and she is granted a Scarlet Seal at fixed intervals.
- *In the event wish "Gentry of Hermitage," "Wise Innocence" Yanfei (Pyro) will receive a huge drop-rate boost!
Song of Broken Pines (5-Star Claymore)
- A part of the "Millennial Movement" that wanders amidst the winds. Increases the wielder's ATK. When Normal or Charged Attacks hit opponents, the character gains a Sigil of Whispers. This effect can be triggered once every 0.3s. When you possess 4 Sigils of Whispers, all of them will be consumed and all nearby party members will obtain the "Millennial Movement: Banner-Hymn" effect for 12s. This effect increases Normal ATK SPD and ATK. Once this effect is triggered, you will not gain Sigils of Whispers for 20s. Of the many effects of the "Millennial Movement," buffs of the same type will not stack.
Tenacity of the Millelith (4-Star and 5-Star)
- 2-Piece Set: HP is increased.
- 4-Piece Set: When an Elemental Skill hits an opponent, the ATK of all nearby party members is increased and their Shield Strength is increased for 3s. This effect can be triggered once every 0.5s. This effect can still be triggered even when the character who is using this artifact set is not on the field.
Pale Flame (4-Star and 5-Star)
- 2-Piece Set: Physical DMG is increased.
- 4-Piece Set: When an Elemental Skill hits an opponent, ATK is increased for 7s. This effect stacks up to 2 times and can be triggered once every 0.3s. Once 2 stacks are reached, the 2-set effect is increased by 100%.
- Obtain artifacts in the above sets from Ridge Watch, the new Domain of Blessing at Bishui Plain.
- Standing proudly over the start of the ridge, these ancient city ruins overlook both north and south, both mountain and river, like a boundary marker. Legend has it that its gates and blessings are only open to those whose hearts are lit with an eternal blaze.
- Obtain artifacts in the "Tenacity of the Millelith" and "Pale Flame" sets from Ridge Watch, the new Domain of Blessing at Bishui Plain.
New Trounce Domain: Beneath the Dragon-Queller
- What secrets are hidden in this domain...?
- The new Trounce Domain, Beneath the Dragon-Queller, has been added to the Nantianmen area.
- Unlocked after completing Zhongli's Story Quest "Historia Antiqua Chapter: Act II - No Mere Stone."
- After updating to Version 1.5, there will be three opportunities to halve the Original Resin cost when claiming rewards from Trounce Blossoms in Trounce Domains and the "Lupus Boreas, Dominator of Wolves" challenge (after the V1.5 update – 2021-05-03 04:00:00. The number of opportunities resets every Monday at 04:00 (Server time).
- Travelers should complete the update to V1.5 first before completing the relevant challenges for the week April 26 – May 2.
- Elemental creatures who protect themselves from incoming attack with their durable shell. Find an opportune moment to land a blow to their elemental core. At critical moments, they will enter a shielded regenerative state, firing Frostfruits to attack its foes while restoring its own HP. Use Charged Attacks to redirect the Frostfruits back at the Cryo Hypostasis to knock it out of its regenerative state swiftly.
- Located at Entombed City - Outskirts
- An enormous dragon as ancient as the mountains themselves.
- In an age that has all but faded from memory, he stood shoulder to shoulder with one who ruled over a harbor of stone. But in the end, the two came into conflict, and the dragon was banished to a dark place deep underground. Over the long years of his imprisonment, his power has slowly dissipated. He has also become disfigured from the various kinds of erosion he has been subjected to.
- The faint rattling of this dragon lord's shackles and his deep, angry growl echo through the bowels of the mountains like memories of a bygone era.
- Located at Nantianmen
New Elite Monster: Abyss Lector - Violet Lightning
- A creature of the Abyss Order that calls upon thunder and lightning in praise of the darkness.
- It possesses some ability to disrupt elemental powers, and some of its attacks will drain characters' Elemental Energy when dealing DMG to them.
- In Version 1.5, the Abyss Lector: Violet Lightning will only appear in the Spiral Abyss.
New Event: Energy Amplifier Initiation
- Take part and exchange for "Kätzlein Cocktail" Diona (Cryo)!
- In an effort to gather and research Irminsul Fruit Fragments, Sumeru researcher Hosseini has entrusted a mysterious ancient relic to you for a time: the Energy Amplifier. Help Hosseini to gather Irminsul Fruit Fragments and unleash their power with the Energy Amplifier.
- Event Gameplay Duration: 2021/04/30 10:00:00 – 2021/05/17 03:59
- Eligibility: Adventure Rank 20 or above
Places of Interest
- During the event period, go to Places of Interest and defeat the opponents there to gather Irminsul Fruit Fragments and obtain Fractured Fruit Data.
- During the event period, successfully challenge Domains to obtain Fractured Fruit Data.
- During the event period, challenge the Twisted Realm and get as high a score as you can. Reach a combined score of certain amounts to claim Fractured Fruit Data.
- After the event gameplay period ends, you will be unable to claim the combined score rewards for the Twisted Realm. Please make sure to claim the rewards in time.
- Even more events will subsequently become available. Stay tuned, Travelers.
New Story Quests
Zhongli's Story Quest: Historia Antiqua Chapter - Act II "No Mere Stone"
- A curious ancient tree has quietly stood here throughout the ages, bearing witness to all that has come to pass. To rescue the miners and solve this puzzle once and for all, you proceed to the ancient site that holds all the answers...
- Zhongli's Story Quest "Historia Antiqua Chapter: Act II - No Mere Stone" will be permanently available after the Version 1.5 update
Quest Unlock Criteria:
- Adventure Rank 40 or above
- Completed the Story Quest "Historia Antiqua Chapter: Act I - Sal Flore"
- Completed the Archon Quest "Chapter I: Act IV - We Will Be Reunited"
- Complete the series of quests to earn rewards including Primogems, Weapon Enhancement Materials, and Character EXP Materials!
- Eula's Story Quest "Aphros Delos Chapter: Act I" will become available at a later date.
New Hangout Events
Hangout Event: Diona - Act I "The Cat and the Cocktail"
- They say that there's a popular bartender at The Cat's Tail.
- Diona's Hangout Event "Act I: The Cat and the Cocktail" will be permanently available after the Version 1.5 update
- Adventure Rank 26 or above
- Completed the Archon Quest "Prologue: Act III - Song of the Dragon and Freedom"
Hangout Event: Noelle - Act II "Knightly Exam Prep"
- Noelle reveals to you that she is very anxious about the Knights of Favonius selection exam. At your suggestion, she decides to emulate the knights she knows in an attempt to overcome her sense of unease.
- Noelle's Hangout Event "Act II: Knightly Exam Prep" will be permanently available after the Version 1.5 update
- Adventure Rank 26 or above
- Completed the Archon Quest "Chapter I: Act III - A New Star Approaches"
- Achieved all endings in Noelle's Hangout Event "Act I: Chivalric Training"
New World Quests
- Adds World Quests related to the Serenitea Pot: "A Teapot to Call Home: Part I" and "A Teapot to Call Home: Part II"
Quest Unlock Criteria:
- Adventure Rank 35 or above
- Completed the Archon Quest "Chapter I: Act III - A New Star Approaches"
- Complete the World Quest "A Teapot to Call Home: Part I" to obtain the gadget "Serenitea Pot."
New World Quests: "A Timeless Classic" and "When the Trail Goes Cold"
- Other new World Quests will be added at a later date, including "Mr. Melancholy" and "Mimi Tomo"
- Complete these quests to win Mora, Character EXP Materials, and more!
- Serenitea Pot: A teapot obtained from Madame Ping. There seems to be a whole new realm within it...
- Eula's Specialty: Stormcrest Pie
- Yanfei's Specialty: "My Way"
- Wanmin Restaurant: Crab Roe Tofu
- Xinyue Kiosk: Stir-Fried Fish Noodles
- Liuli Pavilion: Cured Pork Dry Hotpot
New Inventory Category: Furnishings
New Precious Items:
- Dream Solvent: An item capable of changing Character Level-Up Materials obtained from memories and trials into whatever form is needed.
- Obtain by successfully completing the Trounce Domain or Dominator of Wolves challenges.
- Transient Resin: An item that can be used to replenish Original Resin. Once used, it will replenish 60 Original Resin. Once obtained, it will automatically dissipate after a period of time.
- The expiration time will be calculated from the Monday after this item is obtained, and it will disappear seven days from then.
- Multiple Transient Resins obtained on different weeks will have their expiration dates counted independently.
- Vial of Adeptal Speed: A small bottle that seals some adeptal energy within. Will immediately complete a furnishing when used.
- Sanctifying Unction: Artifact EXP material. Gives 2,500 EXP.
- Sanctifying Essence: Artifact EXP material. Gives 10,000 EXP.
New Achievements: "A Realm Beyond: Series I," "Memories of the Heart," etc.
- Celebration: Fruit of Wisdom - Obtained from the "Energy Amplifier" event.
- Celebration: Peekaboo! - Obtained from the "Windtrace" event
- Yanfei: Impartial - Obtained when Yanfei's Friendship Level reaches 10.
- Eula: Ice-Sealed - Obtained when Eula's Friendship Level reaches 10.
- Travel Notes: Sub-Space Recreation - Obtained from the Battle Pass system
- Achievement: Tea Time - Obtained by completing all achievements under "A Realm Beyond: Series I."
Floor 11 Ley Line Disorders changed to:
- Your character will be periodically inflicted with Slowing Water, greatly increasing your skills' CD duration until the inflicted Hydro element is removed.
- Physical DMG dealt by all party members increased by 75%.
- Updates the monster lineup on Floor 11 of the Spiral Abyss.
- Updates the monster lineup on Floor 12 of the Spiral Abyss.
- Starting from the first time that the Lunar Phase refreshes after updating to Version 1.5, the three Lunar Phases will be as follows:
- Phase 1: Blade-Dance Moon: When a character scores consecutive hits on an opponent with Normal Attacks within 2s, this character's Physical DMG is increased by 5% for 10s. This effect stacks up to 5 times, and only 1 stack is added at a time regardless of how many enemies are hit in one strike. When 5 stacks have been obtained, further hits on opponents will unleash shockwaves that deal AoE DMG. A shockwave can be created in this manner once every 1s.
- Phase 2: Thorny Moon: A backlash will occur when opponents hit a character protected by a shield, unleashing a shockwave that deals AoE DMG. Can occur once every 6s.
- Phase 3: Rebellious Moon: When a character scores Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attack hits that deal Physical DMG to opponents, this character's CRIT Rate is increased by 3% for 10s. This effect stacks up to 5 times, and only 1 stack is added at a time regardless of how many enemies are hit in one strike. When 5 stacks have been obtained, CRIT Hits on opponents will unleash shockwaves that deal AoE DMG. A shockwave can be created in this manner once every 1s.
- The new Mail Pins function has been added. Pinned mail will be placed at the top of your mail list and will not be deleted when pressing Delete Read. However, pinned mail will still expire as normal.
- On mobile, UI Border Offset setting has been added to Settings > Controls.
- Adds voiced interactions for characters in the open world.
- Adds a Compatibility Mode option for the audio API on Android devices. Try switching to this mode if you experience any of the following issues:
- Distorted sound (electrical noise) from your device, failure to switch between left and right audio channels, screen recordings do not capture audio, screen recordings feature distorted audio, difficulty switching to and from earphones when plugged in/removed, electrical noise through Bluetooth earphones.
- Adds Japanese voice-over for certain characters.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances, in English, the voice of Diona in Diona's Hangout Event is temporarily provided by Jackie Lastra.
- Three opportunities will arise every week to halve the Original Resin cost of revitalizing the Trounce Blossoms at the Trounce Domains and Dominator of Wolves challenges.
- In Co-Op Mode, when there are two or less characters in the team that can be controlled per player, the Companionship EXP obtained is doubled.
- New Voice-Over Files Management function added to PC and mobile: You can uninstall voice-over files by going to Settings > Language > Manage Voice-Over Files. (In Version 1.5, you must first update the voice-over files under Settings > Language > Voice-Over Language before you can uninstall them.)
- Optimizations to some controls when using a controller:
- When moving the left joystick up and down to select who you want to chat with, the right side of the screen will switch to the corresponding chat information without needing to first press the Confirm button.
- Move the left joystick to the right to enter the selected chat.
- The Sort Rule button on the Weapons screen (in Inventory), Artifacts screen (in Inventory), and Character Selection screen (in the Character Menu) has been changed from the up button to the down button.
- The left joystick can now be used to switch between sections of the interface in Settings and Achievements.
- Optimizes the display design of the Controller screen: When a button status changes from usable to unusable, the button icon will be hidden.
- On the Report screen, the default button for text editing has been made consistent with the controls of other in-game interface: for PlayStation controllers, this has been changed from the circle button to the square button; for Xbox controllers, this has been changed from the B button to the X button.
- The controls to skip the Battle Pass animation, Wish animation, and animation of claiming rewards in Domains has been changed for controller users: now, hold the circle/B button to skip; the confirmation pop-up window has been removed.
- The button layout display of different controllers has been made consistent.
- The controls for closing the pop-up menus for Artifact Enhancement, Weapon Enhancement, Artifact Filter, and Character Selection has been changed: the Back button previously closed the entire screen, but it now only closes the pop-up menu.
Optimizes the default text and display status in the text entry box:
- Unsent text in the text entry box will be saved as a draft in the current chat's text entry box.
- When the text entry box in the current chat is empty, the draft (if any have been saved) will be displayed.
- The text entry box will be cleared after a draft is completed and sent if the chat is deleted from the chat list, or after exiting the game.
Optimizes some displays of chat boxes on PC and PlayStation®4:
- After deleting the other player in the chat, the chat content on the main chat screen will be deleted.
- After going offline, chat content on the main chat screen will be cleared. It will only display new messages received after the last time you went offline (including messages received while offline).
Optimizes aiming on mobile:
- On mobile, three additional adjustment levels have been added under Settings > Camera Sensitivity (Aimed Shot Mode). It has been increased from the original levels 1 to 5 (which now correspond with the new levels 4 to 8) to the new adjustment levels 1 to 8.
- On mobile, the Acceleration Slider (Aimed Mode) setting has been added. With this setting enabled, the camera movement speed will change dynamically with the speed of your finger. Sliding faster causes the camera angle to rotate more.
- The amount of Condensed Resin has been added above the button to claim rewards for Domains and Ley Line Blossoms (if you have no Condensed Resin, it will not be displayed).
- Optimizes the anti-aliasing effect on the avatar in one's profile.
- Optimizes the animation performance of Zhongli's Plunging Attack.
- Optimizes the animation performance of nearby monsters and objects in Co-Op Mode when the visiting player is far from the host player.
- Optimizes the aesthetics of lighting effects of certain weapons after ascension.
- Adjusts some missions in Battle Pass > Weekly Missions (the total BEP that can be earned remains unchanged by the adjustment).
- Deleted BP Missions:
- Collect 100 Mondstadt local specialties
- Collect 100 Liyue local specialties
- Complete the Wolf of the North Challenge
- Complete the Stormterror Domain Challenge
- Complete the Golden House Challenge
- New BP Missions:
- Complete Trounce Domains or the Dominator of Wolves challenge 3 times
- Obtain a total of 1,000 Realm Currency
- Create a total of 10 furnishings
- Purchase 2 items from the Teapot Traveling Salesman in another player's Serenitea Pot
- The Stellar Reunion event is amended as follows:
- Deletes the following quests:
- Forge 3 items
- Defeat boss enemy 1 time
- Adds the following quests:
- Level up a character once using any quantity of Character EXP Materials
- Enhance a weapon once
- Enhance an artifact once
- For the Original Resin consumption quests, decreases the quantity of Original Resin that Travelers at Adventure Rank 10–50 are required to consume
- No change has been made to the total points that can be obtained in one day.
- Applies to: Travelers who activate the Stellar Reunion event after the V1.5 update
- Fixes an issue in the Domain "Midsummer Courtyard" whereby the Mutant Electro Slime may incorrectly remain in place.
- Fixes an issue with the Cryo Regisvine and Pyro Regisvine bosses whereby when they fall, Xiao may get stuck inside them when using his Elemental Skill "Lemniscatic Wind Cycling."
- Fixes an issue with the Cryo Regisvine and Pyro Regisvine bosses whereby they are raised into the air by Geo constructs created before they refresh.
- Fixes an issue whereby monsters' Mist Bubble skill may incorrectly trap characters or monsters.
- Fixes an issue whereby Abyss Mages lack a shield for a short time when they appear.
- Fixes an issue with the monster Abyss Herald: Wicked Torrents whereby there is a small chance that its Elemental Shield cannot be triggered and it cannot be defeated.
- Fixes an issue with the Pyro Abyss Mage in Domains whereby it may not move when its target is far away.
- Fixes an issue whereby certain characters' skills are unable to trigger elemental reactions in Co-Op Mode.
- Fixes an issue whereby immediately switching characters after a character equipped with Prototype Amber casts an Elemental Burst may cause the character to miss an opportunity to regenerate Elemental Energy.
- Fixes an issue with some non-slime monsters whereby the weapon Black Tassel's effect "Bane of the Soft" is incorrectly triggered.
- Fixes an issue whereby when certain characters are standing on a slope, the position of their weapon will be incorrect in idle animations.
- Fixes an issue whereby when bow-wielding characters are standing in Aiming Mode on top of the Solar Isotoma, the Solar Isotoma is unable to generate a crystallized platform.
- Fixes an issue whereby the Phoenix summoned by Diluc's Elemental Burst and certain monster skill effects, such as Rumbling Stone, are affected by some skills (such as the Anemo Traveler's "Gust Surge").
- Fixes an issue with Fischl's Lv. 1 Constellation "Gaze of the Deep" whereby Oz's joint attacks may not deal damage.
- Fixes an issue with Fischl's Elemental Burst "Midnight Phantasmagoria" whereby she will incorrectly pass through some large monsters.
- Fixes an issue whereby when Fischl summons Oz, he incorrectly targets the burning area generated by the Pyro Regisvine's seeds.
- Fixes an issue whereby when Oz, summoned by Fischl, triggers certain elemental reactions that attack multiple opponents, an incorrect quantity of Elemental Particles is generated.
- Fixes an issue whereby when Xiao defeats certain opponents with his Elemental Skill "Lemniscatic Wind Cycling," he is unable to gain the Elemental Particles generated by "Lemniscatic Wind Cycling."
- Fixes an issue with the shield generated by Diona whereby when terminating the game client process while the shield is active, the effect duration of the Passive Talent "Cat's Tail Secret Menu" may not be as expected.
- Fixes an issue whereby the orientation of the Vision on the character models of Bennett, Xinyan, Hu Tao, Zhongli, and Xingqiu is incorrect.
- Fixes an issue with Keqing whereby after unleashing her Elemental Burst "Starward Sword," the afterimage effects do not disappear correctly.
- Fixes an issue with Beidou whereby pressing the Attack button consecutive times when beginning a Charged Attack causes the Charged Attack duration to function abnormally.
- Fixes an issue with the Ice Lotus created by Ganyu's Elemental Skill and the Baron Bunny created by Amber's Elemental Skill whereby if they are destroyed just as their duration is about to end, they may generate two Elemental Particles in quick succession.
- Fixes an issue whereby in certain situations, Elemental Energy is not consumed when characters unleash their Elemental Burst.
- Fixes an issue in languages other than Simplified Chinese whereby the description for the Ruin Hunter entry in the Archive is missing.
- Fixes an issue whereby characters may display abnormal colors when changing characters multiple times after activating Elemental Sight.
- Fixes an issue whereby the charge status of the Wind Catcher gadget is displayed incorrectly after switching accounts.
- Fixes an issue whereby the background of the Archive is abnormally transparent when opening the Living Beings section of the Archive after opening the Character Menu.
- Fixes an issue whereby you are unable to set pins on the edges of the map when using a controller.
- Fixes an issue on mobile whereby you are unable to scroll through the list in the Statue's Blessing screen when using a controller.
- Fixes an issue on PC whereby Esc cannot be used to return to the previous menu when viewing the Hangout Memories of a Hangout Event.
- Fixes some voice-over issues, out-of-sync voice-over and animation, and missing voice-over files.
- Fixes distorted audio affecting the Windsong Lyre gadget.
- Fixes the issue of incorrect character voice positioning when using surround sound devices.
- Fixes an issue with the Books section of the Archive whereby the descriptions of Vol. 6, 7, and 8 of "Hex & Hound" are the same when they are not yet unlocked.
- Fixes an issue whereby the cleaning animation doesn't adapt correctly to the display size under certain circumstances.
- Fixes an issue whereby if one is switching characters when entering a room in a building, the original character will still be switched back out onto the field.
- Fixes an issue whereby the Restorative Power of the Statues of the Seven may be cleared after going offline or after returning to your own world from a Co-Op session.
- Fixes an issue in languages other than Simplified Chinese and Japanese whereby the description for the Domain "Temple of the Lion" is missing.
- Fixes textual errors and display issues in English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Vietnamese, and Japanese and optimizes the localization of the text. (Note: Related in-game functions have not changed. Travelers can view the changes in different languages by going to the Paimon Menu > Settings > Language and changing the Game Language.)
- In English, the fixes and optimizations to textual errors, display issues, and localization of the text include:
- Optimizes the wording on the Crystal Top-Up screen. The original description reads: “First-time buyer bonus available only once”. The revised description reads: “Double Crystal bonus valid for first purchase of each value only”.
And that covers the entirety of Genshin Impact Version 1.5 and its patch notes. Be sure to watch the Genshin Impact topic here at Shacknews for further coverage and updates.