Good evening, Shacknews, it's night time, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Cozy Grove review: Bearably campy
- The Shacknews Origin Story, as told by sHugamom
- Video game and tech companies Q1 2021 earnings release schedule
- Last Stop hands-on preview: Story train
- AndaSeat reveals the T-Compact gaming chair
- Mario Kart Tour is now racing through Sydney, Australia
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 gets free weekend, including new Chaos Wastes DLC
- Elon Musk has played Mind Pong with a Neuralink monkey
- Cyberpunk 2077 sold nearly 14 million copies in 2020
- The D.I.C.E. Awards 2021 winners & finalists
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Apple is working on Thermal Touch technology
This tech utilizes AR to make any surface a touch screen.
Impossible Foods targets the omnivore market
Whether you like to acknowledge it or not, the meat industry is responsible for a whole lot of greenhouse gas emissions. This doco on CNBC does a great job at detailing Impossible Foods' meteoric rise to fame and what it means for the meat industry and climate change. Have you tried this burger yet?
gimme the game boy— phil (@PhilJamesson) April 19, 2021
and let's-a go
i wanna save peach
with my mario
and win the game
There are a lot of funny people on Twitter.
There there's Kyle
Ain't no party like a Heraclitus party because you can never throw the same party twice— Kyle 🌱 (@KylePlantEmoji) April 21, 2021
Damn it, Kyle.
Dad, how do I?
Have you heard about this bloke? What an absolute legend.
Josh Swain fight club
Soon.. pic.twitter.com/5ZRyrfvXdc— Internet Hall of Fame 🏆 (@InternetHOF_) April 20, 2021
It's almost time. My money is on Josh Swain.
Honk x infinite
It’s here. The perfect TikTok. pic.twitter.com/HY04FYs7oh— Carla Solórzano (@Carla_Zano) April 20, 2021
How good is Untitled Goose Game?
Are you ready to play a game?
imagine waking up here but it’s a saw trap pic.twitter.com/cv4WIA9CUv— andra (@andragonz_) April 20, 2021
I can't hear you.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
Here's a photo of Rad to brighten your evening. It's getting cold over here and he's being super snuggly. Love it.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.