Good evening, Shacknews, it's night time, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Narita Boy review: Lost in cyberspace
- Outriders review: Altering Enoch one bullet at a time
- Intel's Bleep audio filter tool aims to clean up voice chat
- Analogue's Super Nt will be available in limited quantities tomorrow morning
- Muslim Civil Rights group CAIR asks Sony, Microsoft, and Valve to not distribute Six Days in Falluja
- Outriders' upcoming patch will nerf Technomancers & Tricksters among a slew of bug fixes
- Path of Exile 2 gets all-new trailer featuring second-act desert
- Deathloop delayed to September 2021
- Dauntless Patch 1.6.0 notes feature Trial leaderboard, War Pike, & wound rework
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Enjoy this for one hour, then play it again.
Nvidia cards are being smuggled
The shortage, and prices, of graphics cards is still a problem. The fact that people are smuggling them now can't help.
Cows are beautiful
cows fucking love music & it is the wildest thing to watch 😭 pic.twitter.com/XpOEVIgbp2— RK Jackson | Atlanta 🛸 (@theerkj) April 5, 2021
Look at this li'l beaut enjoying some music.
The best media with Doom music
Look at that thing explode. Hitting a demon's testicle with a sledgehammer. Love it.
It's almost time for a rewatch.
The art of Daredevil
Daredevil was too good for this world. pic.twitter.com/ysYNvGwJVO— Zach (@zer0flightlimit) April 6, 2021
This is some clever use of classic artwork.
Doctor Mario says, "Get vaccinated!"
He also says to stay home even if you are vaccinated. Also, wear a mask.
Cute, little, self-containted worlds
That Among Us one is great.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
It's Thursday, so here's a photo of Wednesday. This is one of my favorites of her. Sitting on a cushion looking out the window.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.