Good evening, Shacknews, it's night time, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Loop Hero review: Happy death day
- Breath of the Wild is 4 years old now & players are still discovering things to do
- It Takes Two hands-on preview: Couples counseling
- The Eternal Cylinder hands-on: Navigating life's Trebhum flow
- Hitman 3 March roadmap features Easter egg hunts and straightjackets
- Artifact goes free-to-play following a halt on all further updates
- Universal Orlando's Super Nintendo World reportedly delayed to 2025
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate update version 11.0.0 patch notes
- Capcom and Numbskull Designs celebrate 25 years of Resident Evil with new products
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Just made a mind-blowing discovery pic.twitter.com/aS4k2OlnUW— Jazz Emu (@thejazzemu) March 4, 2021
Kuzco's poison. Best movie ever.
hes an importer exporter pic.twitter.com/MDPhc9nyzk— Seinfeld Current Day (@Seinfeld2000) March 4, 2021
The ultimate importer-exporter.
Some questions shouldn't be asked
What if straws moaned when u suck on em— Kyle 🌱 (@KylePlantEmoji) March 5, 2021
Is it hurting the straws? Wait. Oh, no.
How do you like your steak?
[restaurant]— FRO VO (@fro_vo) March 3, 2021
waiter: how would you like your steak
me: i don't know, medium?
medium: *gazes into crystal ball* you will like it a lot
Time to check with your own fortune teller.
Game development is wild
i often think about this one game development story pic.twitter.com/ow26XJbbp2— tanis 🏳️⚧️ (🎂 tomorrow!) (@tanisthelesbiab) March 3, 2021
It's always sounded like Destiny had spaghetti code.
Sending emails as someone with anxiety
Unfortunately this is what every email I send sounds like pic.twitter.com/VoWvqnjdV8— Brittany Van Horne (@_brittanyv) March 4, 2021
You know what, might just pre-empt the response and go cry.
King of the Hill screens
Nine Pretty Darn Angry Men.
Just thinking about him and hope he’s doing well. pic.twitter.com/1UFPWQLgcu— Erika Ishii (@erikaishii) March 5, 2021
Hopefully this dog is doing well in the currently social-distanced world.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
Here's a photo of Rad having a snooze up against a big pillow.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.