Good evening, Shacknews, it's night time, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Black History Month: A look at how far gaming has come and where it needs to go
- Bravely Default 2 review: Modernly old-fashioned
- Are SPACs the canary in the coal mine for this stock market bubble?
- What to expect from Pokemon's 25th anniversary presentation
- Halo Infinite team discusses what it means to be a 'Spiritual Reboot'
- Tesla's Model 3 production line temporarily suspended
- Dragon Age 4 is allegedly single-player thanks to Jedi Fallen Order's success
- Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time gets PS5 upgrade in March 2021
- Sifu revealed during Sony State of Play, coming to PS5 and PS4 in 2021
- Deathloop gets new gameplay trailer & classy theme song on PlayStation State of Play
- Destiny 2's The Witch Queen expansion delayed until 2022 by Bungie
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
A review of walls
Such lovely walls.
Adorable. Reverse the colors and it would be a milk meowstache.
"i don't like female voices" hmm ok listen to this very female voice pic.twitter.com/3GPzdeS6S8— 𝙃𝙚𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙩 (@disastxrpiece) February 9, 2021
You should check out Spiritbox.
Royals are trying for a baby
“Grandmother, I am raw dogging my wife again.” https://t.co/TedbTJG77F— Sean O'Connor (@seanoconnz) February 12, 2021
I don't know why everyone cares so much.
Xbox 360 avatars
WELL BAM there it is. pic.twitter.com/fUttEFkE6L— FABINO (@KinoFabino) February 8, 2021
Take me back to that OG Xbox 360 dashboard.
It's not Valentine's Day right now, but you deserve to see this
Have you played Disco Elysium yet?
A tip for being a man
This also goes for introverts. pic.twitter.com/Wrs7r9NSoj— JB (@hammersuit) February 15, 2021
Anyone can be a man. The trick is to never ask for help, be it in a store or asking for directions.
Sekiro in Hollow Knight art style
Sekiro was such a great game, Hollow Knight too.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
Here's a photo of Rad fast asleep. He loves smooshing his face.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.