Good evening, Shacknews, it's night time, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- FUSER VIP Edition Giveaway
- Shack Chat: What game franchise deserves a Netflix series?
- Take-Two (TTWO) Q3 2021 reports strong results on back of GTA Online & NBA 2K21
- EA acquires Hollywood mobile game developer Glu Mobile
- The Epic Games Store Spring Showcase kicks off this week
- NVIDIA reveals RTX 3060 launch date to board partners
- E3 2021 could move forward as digital event in June, pending publisher support
- Silent Hill composer teases new project, 'the one you're hoping to hear about'
- Bitcoin hits all-time high as Tesla reveals $1.5 billion stake, will allow payments
- Microsoft job listing seeks Producer for 'new project in the Halo universe'
- Where to find the merchant - Valheim
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
The Lost Woods were confusing as a kid
Me trying to get through the Lost Woods in Zelda Breath of the Wild: pic.twitter.com/j6pD5aFrYJ— Aero (@ActualAero) February 8, 2021
For some reason, this meme was everywhere yesterday.
You know you're from Australia when...
Tell me your from Australia without telling me your from Australia: pic.twitter.com/KmMSGYqJfT— Paladin Amber (@PaladinAmber) February 8, 2021
Maggie vs huntsman
This makes sense
Anyone want to take a shot at what it means?
The Guy From The Band “Cake” At A Job Interview pic.twitter.com/cjTiEDp8lh— Trevor Martin (@The_Trevor_Show) February 6, 2021
*swipes card again*
game night pic.twitter.com/Fdlk5I2R3n— Zach (aka Cleave) (@InkDragonWorks) January 30, 2021
Man, those were the days.
Just you, and I
Me and the gang after we get the vaccine pic.twitter.com/sE3lHs87Ds— 2021 night stand💖 (@Kittenfish817) January 30, 2021
Together, forever in love.
This Mr Pillow guy seems crazy
Oh my God pic.twitter.com/jkra8jA0qz— Andrew Feinberg (@AndrewFeinberg) February 2, 2021
Can't wait for RE8
Me explaining kinks to Lady Dimitrescu. pic.twitter.com/KvOvMSFM4V— Tamoor Hussain (@tamoorh) February 2, 2021
I wonder if the devs have pivoted at all with Lady Dimitrescu?
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
Here's a photo of Rad cleaning his toe beans.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Sam Chandler posted a new article, Evening Reading - February 8, 2021
Gonna guess on the radio it was a accident and some towtrucks were on scene and the road is blocked?