Congratulations sailor, you made it to the weekend! That also means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Tingle Love: Reflecting on The Legend of Zelda's strangest character
- Shack Chat: Who is your favorite video game hitman?
- Tencent acquires majority stake in Don't Starve developer Klei
- Weekend PC Download Deals for Jan. 22: Resident Evil Steam sale
- Weekend Console Download Deals for Jan. 22: Free Ghost Recon Breakpoint weekend
- Vicarious Visions officially merging into & shifting development priority to Blizzard
- GameStop stock (GME) hits all-time high on r/WSB-fueled short squeeze, cuz YOLO
- Resident Evil 4 remake developer change could lead to major shift in direction
- Microsoft raises Xbox Live Gold pricing
- Dead by Daylight colorblind options on the way in upcoming updates
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
These Bernie Sanders memes have yet to disappoint
Am I too late to submit? pic.twitter.com/PsO07S4kk6— kevin sukho lee (@kevinsukholee) January 22, 2021
There have been hundreds of Bernie Sanders sitting in a chair memes, this might be my favorite from the bunch.
Turning the meme into charity
In true Bernie fashion, Sanders is now selling merch based around the viral meme, with all proceeds going to Meals on Wheels Vermont. Good on ya, Bernie.
The look of genuine happiness
me whenever i cross paths with a dog pic.twitter.com/vJxuJPcrRC— Rob N Roll (@thegallowboob) January 22, 2021
Find somebody that looks at you the way this turtle looks at whatever it is that's off-screen.
Kobe's 81-point anniversary
Happy National Kobe 81 Points Day 🐐pic.twitter.com/zBHchtov6J— LakeShowYo (@LakeShowYo) January 22, 2021
15 years ago today, Kobe Bryant scored 81 points against Jalen Rose and the Toronto Raptors. Let's take a look at this hilarious commercial in honor.
More Kong vs Godzilla goodness
Godzilla vs Kong is going to be epic as hell. Trailer drops Sunday. Dying to see it. That is all.
How else will players know?!
“The setting is Italy, but how will the player know that?” pic.twitter.com/RVTkMADtSe— Stop Skeletons From Fighting | ➕🔥🔥 (@stopskeletons) January 22, 2021
Because Italy means pizza and pasta!
Mastering the work-from-home setup
cool tip for working from home pic.twitter.com/PZzS9rEcTk— The Pin (@thepincomedy) January 21, 2021
Why didn't I think of this?
This just in: More on tall vampire lady!
BREAKING: The ESRB has created a new rating specifically for Resident Evil Village pic.twitter.com/brRsWjm2cJ— Daura 'Antifa' Late Kale (@zzuBkaruaL) January 22, 2021
Swift movement by the ESRB here.
Okay, one more Bernie meme for the road
Because I couldn't resist.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Donovan Erskine posted a new article, Evening Reading - January 22, 2021
Come for the memes, stay for more memes :D