Good evening, Shacknews, it's night time, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Everspace 2 early access impressions: Ludicrous speed ahead
- Hitman 3 review: One for the road
- Loop Hero hands-on preview: Live, die, repeat
- Netflix soars past 200M subscribers as lockdowns continue
- Gabe Newell confirms more Valve games are in development
- Star Fox, Captain Falcon, & Tingle Designer Takaya Imamura retires from Nintendo
- Donald Trump permabanned from Twitch hours after leaving office
- Trump grants 73 pardons, including Greg Reyes and Anthony Levandowski
- Streets of Rage 4 devs Lizardcube show off fantastic Garou: Mark of the Wolves mockup
- Nioh 2 Guardian Spirit 'Amabie' was included in homage to anti-COVID mascot in Japan
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Inauguration Day Memes
Wait, is Bernie is wearing the same jacket from his meme at the inauguration? pic.twitter.com/q0DtVNpZbB— Alan Johnson (@TheAlanJohnson) January 20, 2021
It's the jacket from the meme!
In Jewish yoga this pose is: waiting for my wife at Loehmann's pic.twitter.com/Qik7wsZ0ad— Chandra Steele (@ChanSteele) January 20, 2021
The man makes for a fantastic meme.
to whoever made this: fuck. pic.twitter.com/RqSUTuzCEq— Josh (@imjoshcoll) January 20, 2021
Amazing. pic.twitter.com/fHVkRPZPLV— Bloody Popcorn (@BloodyPopcorn) January 21, 2021
He's had enough.
Oh, yeah. The new President was sworn in.
Latest Dark Universe easter egg? pic.twitter.com/rNEEN0RS9p— ZacOyama (@ZacOyama) January 20, 2021
Is this real or fake? It's impossible to tell.
Warning: Not Safe for Working Nintendo 64s
Not everything benefits from being blown.
Joe Exotic Engram
I was too innocent and too GAY to deserve a Pardon from Trump. I only mattered to Don Jr. when he needed to make a comment about me to boost his social media post. Boy were we all stupid to believe he actually stood for Equal Justice? His corrupt friends all come first. pic.twitter.com/ysGfwnqlHi— Joe Exotic (@joe_exotic) January 20, 2021
Disappointed his engram didn't decrypt into a Pardon.
Time for self-reflection
Well this sucks, absolutely not ready to start dealing with my own problems now— Zack Bornstein (@ZackBornstein) January 20, 2021
Working on yourself is always tough, but rewarding.
Life imitates art
Dual wielding has never been more fun.
That's a thinker. Maybe try sorting them from dark to slightly less dark like you would turtlenecks?
Look how cute these faces are -- oh no.
Father of the Year. pic.twitter.com/SOyPAiDW0S— Gabe (@cwgabriel) January 20, 2021
Anyone up for some Halo?
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
It's Wednesday in Americaland, so here's a photo of Wednesday. She might only have one eye, but she sees that you're trying hard. Reward yourself with a nice cup of tea.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Sam Chandler posted a new article, Evening Reading - January 20, 2021
nice dual wield? lol
The Cartridge though!