Good evening, Shacknews, it's night time, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Hitman 3 review: One for the road
- Nioh 2 - The Complete Edition interview with Producer Fumihiko Yasuda
- Temtem interview: PS5, Early Access, and what's next
- Shacknews Game of the Year 2020 - Half-Life: Alyx
- Shacknews 25 Most Anticipated Games of 2021
- Rocket League announces crossover event with X Games
- All 35 Darkmoon Races Mini-Set cards - Hearthstone
- The Callisto Protocol isn't the only upcoming game set in the PUBG universe
- Brave implementing IPFS protocol to create a decentralized web browser
- PS5 exclusive games coming in 2021
- Xbox exclusive games coming in 2021
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Origami is incredible
So many precise folds needed to make this single samurai.
A good gradient
Look at those beautiful colors.
I'd watch this drama
Previously On: A Drama pic.twitter.com/JtogsScZIH— Garrett Williams (@badboygargar) January 19, 2021
So much intrigue!
I miss hearing Obama speak
Imagine trump saying (or even thinking) any of these things.— Molly Jong-Fast🏡 (@MollyJongFast) January 19, 2021
And that's coming from someone who doesn't live in the 'States.
Mmm, you love to see it
Here to cleanse your TL: pic.twitter.com/HtABqcQCkf— Cordova (@GNCordova) January 19, 2021
Seeing situations like these always make me nervous.
Wellerman sea shanty
Have you heard this one yet?
No one has to listen to you anymore.
Logic is not their strong suit
Republican protesters kill a bunch of republicans in an attempt to storm the capitol to assassinate the republican vice president so the republican president can stay in power.— Cazza (@cams_myth) January 9, 2021
Republicans a day later: How did both sides get so violent!?
Lots of arrests and charges being made now.
Images from Venus
I wonder if Venera-14 (sounds like an Exo) will find the Vault of Glass?
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
Here's a photo of Rad cleaning his toes. He loves having clean feet.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Sam Chandler posted a new article, Evening Reading - January 19, 2021
Kitty! Rad Kitty!