Good evening, Shacknews, it's night-time, which means its time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Super Meat Boy Forever review: Choice cut
- Shacknews Game of the Year 2020 - Half-Life: Alyx
- Valorant agents, abilities, and details
- Riot Games & Bungie team for legal action against Valorant & Destiny 2 cheat creators
- Razer reveals new smart mask with rechargeable ventilator at CES 2021
- Mario Red & Blue Edition Nintendo Switch coming in February
- Nvidia announces GeForce RTX 30-Series laptops at CES 2021
- Sony Immersive Music Studios debuted at CES 2021 with virtual concert
- D&D reveal Candlekeep Mysteries, a book full of new adventures for players and DMs
- Warcraft movie director wrote a Full Throttle film script out of pandemic boredom
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Belle Delphine simps review bomb her latest OnlyFans post after Twitter leak https://t.co/QT3phWtFnU— Shantynews (@theshantynews) January 13, 2021
More at 11.
IMPORTANT 👇🏼 pic.twitter.com/tjbXEq4mHC— Mappers (@CarolMaps) January 12, 2021
Women love cheese. It is known.
GTA 6 appears to be coming along nicely
Lamar and Franklin’s voice actors really re-enacted the scene 😭😭 pic.twitter.com/SFS9T8O8xk— 🇨🇩Sir🧢alot🇨🇩 (@Pguapp) January 12, 2021
I don't know why Franklin was ever friends with Lamar.
Oh no, the drink was spilled. But how?
My Chemical Romance meets Hillsong
amazing pic.twitter.com/WCXDFG5fYK— Sapphic-Dream-Mel™ ☭ (@ChaosIsMel) January 9, 2021
When I was a young boy, my father took me into the city to see a choir band.
When your mum says there's PS5 at home
I'd buy it pic.twitter.com/0MoesK7Rrq— Daniel Ahmad (@ZhugeEX) January 9, 2021
The coffee probably tastes exactly like whatever fluid might already be inside a PS5.
A new generation of editors
I think this is the best edited Tik Tok I’ve ever seen.— Kristi Anderson (@CinderSlays) January 9, 2021
There's some crazy talent on TikTok.
Mario is truly a Souls-like platformer.
The cat has ascended.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
Here's a photo of Rad to help you forget about Belle Delphine.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Sam Chandler posted a new article, Evening Reading - January 12, 2021
Did you... just offer me... CHEEEEEEESE?!
Well, yes. Yes I did.
I'd LOVE some Cheeeeeeese!
I tol' ya boy! White People LOVE them some CHEESE.
White people have little cheese pots they call fondues that they carry with them in case a post recital party breaks out https://i.redd.it/pvwyarkkyfa51.jpg