Good evening, Shacknews, it's Wednesday. You made it to the middle of the week. Not only that, but you made it to the night of the middle of the week. There's only a couple of days until the weekend, so keep on pushing and we can get there. Now, let's read some of the content written for Shacknews today and then at some memes from around the internet.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Bet on Black: How Microsoft and Xbox Changed Pop Culture, Part 1
- Xbox Series X review: The future is not here
- PS5 review: It's what's on the inside that counts
- Sam & Max Save the World Remastered review: Back in business
- Dauntless Reforged hands-on preview: Revamped adventures
- Smash.gg esports website acquired by Microsoft
- Doom cosmetics teased for Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout
- New Cyberpunk 2077 trailer reveals Photo Mode
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 introduces The Mandalorian and other hunters
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
The editing in Interstellar
This movie remains one of my favorites.
Throwing some shade
funny twitter be like pic.twitter.com/L1sEI5rIXK— andrew (@AndrewsNotFunny) December 1, 2020
It's a great meme format!
Time to make a purchase.
Are you close to your friends?
Some people take their friendships to whole other levels.
If it was the Owl from Zelda, this meme would loop.
I'll take one!
No need to lock your car
It's Christmas music time!
Let the songs play.
Home Alone in Animal Crossing
This is some incredible attention to detail.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
Here's a photo of Rad having a snooze on a towel and blanket. Kitty naps!
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.