Good evening, Shacknews, they tell me it's Monday night in North America, which means you're just starting your week. How about we get into the spirit of a new work week by reading some of the content posted to Shacknews today? Once you've clicked the links, read the articles, and earned your points, let's move on to checking out some memes!
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Bet on Black: How Microsoft and Xbox Changed Pop Culture, Part 1
- Deep Stone Crypt raid guide - Destiny 2
- The Lament Exotic Sword - Destiny 2
- Rainbow Six Siege's Sixth Guardian program launches with AbleGamers cosmetic bundle
- Marvel's Spider-Man PS4 saves now transferable to PS5
- Tomb Raider Reloaded sends Lara Croft treasure hunting on mobile devices in 2021
- Among Us update fixes Polus map bugs & balances Comms sabotage
- MeowTalk app translates your cats meows, and it doesn't suck
- Cyberpunk 2077 copies spotted in the wild, watch out for spoilers
- EPOS partners with esports orgs to deliver Masterclass livestream series in January
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Remember getting held back during lunch?
This is exactly how Aussie schools sound.
Let this inspire you.
Biden plays a sick tune
This meme is doing some work.
My day has been derailed by this TikTok pic.twitter.com/3s6WkS33SI— Ash Crossan (@AshCrossan) November 21, 2020
Maybe don't watch this one while high. Or do! I'm not your boss.
this is outrageous pic.twitter.com/vmBo1DcRgd— -ˋ, bree !!🎐 (@TECHNOSOOT) November 21, 2020
Is this some new youth lingo?
Fall Guys is a bit chaotic
This is still me lol pic.twitter.com/iIz9e2mOwD— Fall Guys 👑 (@FallGuysGame) November 23, 2020
What could go wrong with letting community pick names?
the only good thing I saw on the Internet today pic.twitter.com/fBFJACKWAj— Russy KGB (@RussellHFilm) November 23, 2020
Kids are so creative.
sound on if you want my cat to yell at you pic.twitter.com/FCcA7q28Ia— kate “thanksgiving name” burning (@kateburning) November 23, 2020
You don't need an app to decipher this one.
We've got a very talented artist among us. Shout out to Galadriel07 for the incredible crochet work. Check out Virus' Chatty thread for more info!
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for November 23, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
Here's a photo of Rad having a lovely deep sleep on a pile of blankets. He was so sleepy here. Probably up late chasing bugs and spiders.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.