Good evening, Shacknews, it's Thursday today in America land, which means you're one step closer to the weekend. It's hard to believe we're rapdily approaching December and then it's on to 2021. We're getting ahead of ourselves here, let's slow it all way down. How about we take a jaunt through some of the pieces posted to Shacknews today and then spend some time together looking at memes? Come on, let's go!
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- The best multiplayer games of 2020
- Game & Watch: Super Mario Bros. review: Making time for Mario
- Project 007 announced by IO Interactive as its next project
- Rockstar teases a GTA 5 update, map expansion speculation runs rampant
- Halo: MCC update brings Xbox Series X/S enhancements, Halo 4 on PC, & crossplay
- Fuser gets first weekly DLC, announces Backstage Pass package
- How to open the mysterious door - Demon's Souls
- Animal Crossing New Horizons' guidelines update addresses businesses and political campaigns
- The Big House Smash Melee & Ultimate online event canceled following Nintendo cease & desist order
- YouTube enacts 'Right to Monetize' ToS, will put unpaid ads on non-partner videos
- New Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay trailer details story, world, and more
- Cyberpunk 2077 Johnny Silverhand trailer takes a deep dive into Keanu Reeves' character
- Cyberpunk 2077 will feature a DMCA-friendly music setting for content creators
- ENCODYA is a cyberpunk point-and-click adventure coming in January 2021
- Wireless Cybershoes for Oculus Quest 2 revealed with Kickstarter
- Kingdom Hearts director has eyes on its 20th anniversary in 2022, promises 'good news'
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Aunty Donna is a trio of comedians from Australia that managed to secure a Netflix spot. You should check them out.
PS5 innovates by using the DualSense light bar to show Jill's health!😯— LORDS OF EXILE WISH LIST ON STEAM! (@CZAzuaga) November 19, 2020
One moment...🤨 pic.twitter.com/03IIhaj2iU
We already knew the Dreamcast was ahead of its time, this is just more proof.
Old people texting
old ppl be sending “k.” texts not knowing the weight it carries— ً (@blndls) November 19, 2020
A horror story in a single letter.
Happy birthday, Half-Life!
The original Half-Life is also celebrating its anniversary today. The game first released on November 19, 1998! pic.twitter.com/jeVPTpgi26— Shacknews (@shacknews) November 20, 2020
It's a good time for a replay.
Rudy is gross
oh my god I missed this pic.twitter.com/OGFzvC80Fy— Tim Hogan (@timjhogan) November 19, 2020
You all have to see this.
He's just so slimy.
Maddow: Don't get this thing. Do whatever you can to keep from getting it.— Maddow Blog (@MaddowBlog) November 20, 2020
Rachel Maddow reveals that her partner, Susan, tested positive for Covid-19 and is still recovering, and implores viewers to consider their loved ones when they calculate their own Covid-19 risk. pic.twitter.com/oUz2DBLG63
Stop going out. If you have to go out, wear a mask.
This should make you happy
Show me your MOVES! pic.twitter.com/g9LmKbSW8S— Danby Draws (@DanbyDraws) November 17, 2020
But it might also make you sad.
I WON THE ELECTION!— Bidoof (@bidoof_bot) November 16, 2020
The election has been won.
Ready to go on a trip?
A few of these bad boys and suddenly you’re on a whole new level pic.twitter.com/QHcj6kAlT7— 𝙹𝚎𝚏𝚏 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 (@MuhNameizJeff) November 19, 2020
You'll go sideways, vertical, and sometimes even on a diagonal.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
Here's a photo of Rad having a lovely, deep sleep. He sometimes covers his eyes with his paws to block out any extra light. Look at those ginger stripes! I love him.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Sam Chandler posted a new article, Evening Reading - November 19, 2020