Good evening, Shacknews, it's Wednesday night. You made it to Hump Day, well done! It doesn't mean you get to stop though as there are still two more days to go. So get out there and carpe the heck out of that diem. Obviously, if you're in a place where the pandemic is still running rampant, wear a mask and social distance. Now, let's take a look at some of the good stuff posted on Shacknews today and then let's look at some memes.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Bet on Black: How Microsoft and Xbox Changed Pop Culture, Part 1
- Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity review - A wink to the past
- Sackboy: A Big Adventure review - A slightly hacky sack
- Pharaoh: A New Era preview: Live like royalty
- New World hands-on preview: An ambitious journey
- The Game Awards 2020 nominees and how to vote
- 'No news' on new Killer Instinct according to Iron Galaxy co-CEOs
- New Among Us content teased for The Game Awards 2020
- AMD launches Radeon RX 6800 and RX 6800 XT graphics cards
- Embracer Group acquires 13 new studios including Zen Pinball & Shadow Warrior devs
- Apple reducing App Store cut to 15% in January for some developers
- Twitch had record views in October 2020 with Among Us, Phasmophobia, & the US Elections
- Nintendo has launched a new Super Mario Maker 2 challenge with a real reward
- Demon's Souls' new Sodden Ring makes the worst area of the game passable
- DeeJ's farewell message to the Destiny community
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
This fan-made Portal experience looks incredible. A third type of portal? Sign me up.
Go watch the new Aunty Donna show on Netflix. Support local talent!
Good news everyone!
Nothing to fear here. Certainly not the old blood.
South Australia goes into lockdown
#BREAKING: South Australian Premier Steven Marshall says he will "go hard and go early" in a bid to squash Adelaide's growing COVID-19 cluster, announcing a six-day “circuit breaker” for the state. https://t.co/RDOAOShFWt pic.twitter.com/nSfmEAm2sq— news.com.au (@newscomauHQ) November 18, 2020
After discovering a cluster of cases, the southern Australian state will be going into lockdown for almost a week. Godspeed to all those affected.
It's the vibe
“When the people robbing your store want to vibe “ pt.2 pic.twitter.com/jZlq1ALRHX— KING VADER 🎈 (@kingvader) November 18, 2020
Homelander is so damn good at being bad.
It's summer in Australia
I cannot wait to hit the beach. I'm going to be such a beach bum.
We're only just getting started
Go check out Cortex and join in on the conversations!
Half the size of the Xbox Series X
Happy birthday to the Nintendo GameCube, which released back on November 18, 2001 in North America! pic.twitter.com/O0S4PJJS6M— Shacknews (@shacknews) November 19, 2020
With considerably more new launch titles.
Demon's Souls GOTY
I am madly in love with Demon’s Souls— o’danny boy (@dannyodwyer) November 18, 2020
Me too, Danny.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for November 18, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
Here's a photo of Rad for your viewing pleasure. He's a sleepy boy because he was up late hunting spiders.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Sam Chandler posted a new article, Evening Reading - November 18, 2020