The chivalrous Season 2 of Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout has been in full swing for quite some time, big yeetus and all. But as we near a midpoint for the overall season, Mediatonic has some goodies in store. Changing up the game, the studio has launched a Fall Guys Mid-Season 2 update, complete with a new level, multi-lobby queues, and more. And we’ve got the full patch notes here.
Fall Guys Mid-Season 2 patch notes
Devolver Digital and Mediatonic dropped the Fall Guys Mid-Season 2 patch notes recently on the Fall Guys Twitter. It’s been a heck of a sprint through the season full of crowns and guest skins up to and including Sonic the Hedgehog, but the game is getting even wilder. Not only will you be able to queue for multiple game styles as of this patch, but the Big Fans level is entering the rotation. An obstacle course full of twirling blade platforms, the Big Fans level will have you timing your jumps carefully if you want to cavort forward to the finish line.
Stumble into the Fall Guys Season 2.5 update with an all-new round, remixed classics, and fixes to a few favorites. Out today! pic.twitter.com/Gw8Ibw8iZD— PlayStation (@PlayStation) November 10, 2020
You can find further details of the Fall Guys Mid-Season 2 patch notes below.
- New Level - Big Fans
- New Variations throughout the game
- PC - New name system
- Server Region Selector
- Featured Crown Costumes now available in regular store rotation
- Show Selector now lets you queue for multiple shows at the same time
- Improved stability when playing in parties!
- New Language selection option in-game
- Lowered chance of Medieval Rounds, Perfect Match, and Tail Tag
- Fix: Falling through tiles on Hex-A-Gone
- Fix: Losing jump inputs, especially on Jump Showdown
- Fix: Grabbing the crown on Fall Mountain and hanging from it instead of winning
- Fix: Infallible achievement sometimes not unlocking
- Fix: Falling on flat surfaces
Fall Guys Mid-Season 2 update has launched, so look forward to seeing the Big Fans level out in the wild going forward. And the arrival of the Mid-Season means we can look forward to news and updates on new season info in the near future as well! We’ll have it right here for you at Shacknews when it drops.
TJ Denzer posted a new article, Fall Guys Mid-Season 2 patch notes bring new Big Fans level & more
PC - New name system ??? Finally! I assume this means I no longer have to play as Fall Guy #2070