Good evening, Shacknews, it's Tuesday. It's actually Election Day today. I was mistaken saying it was yesterday - timezones are hard. It certainly felt like Election Day was yesterday, though, and I'm sure it's going to feel that way tomorrow and until all is said and done. Let's take a moment to look over some of the content posted on Shacknews today, then look at some Election Day memes and some other goodness to hopefully take the stress out of the day.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- United States voter registration dates and deadlines for 2020 election
- Twin Mirror hands-on preview: You can't go home again
- Pikmin 3 Deluxe review: Whistle while you work
- Bakugan: Champions of Vestroia review: Battle brawlers
- BloodRayne & its sequel get enhanced PC editions under Ziggurat Interactive
- Starfield will feature the largest map of any Bethesda RPG yet, says Todd Howard
- Everything leaving Destiny 2 with Beyond Light
- Awesome Games Done Quick 2021's early list is showing Hades, THPS 1+2, & more
- Call of Duty: Warzone won't be shifting engines in its move to Black Ops Cold War
- Jurassic World Evolution: Complete Edition launches on the Switch today
- Desperados 3's latest DLC features cannons & a return to an iconic series location
- Friday the 13th: The Game to shutdown dedicated servers with final patch
- Animal Crossing characters were in attendance Sunday for the Detroit Lions game
- Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart will be a next-gen only game
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
A li'l bit of Aussie goodness for you evening
Aunty Donna has a Netflix TV series coming. These blokes finally made it big.
Lovely new wallpaper
This is a good bot
"I didn't vote for him the second time." pic.twitter.com/9KNFAIeifd— GirlTyler (@sheistyler) November 3, 2020
New meme format.
I wish America gave out Democracy Sausages instead of stickers. Australians are doing it right.— Duhstee (@_Duhstee_) November 3, 2020
Democracy sosig is excellent.
the electoral college is a perfect system pic.twitter.com/D7OEheH9Xo— kylie brakeman (@deadeyebrakeman) November 3, 2020
Electoral college makes perfect sense.
FUCK DONALD TRUMP pic.twitter.com/EAMtzqULdk— Marc Rebillet (@marcrebillet) September 24, 2020
Marc Rebillet is right.
Now it's time to count the votes.
It feels so surreal. Such a momentous occasion.
Halo is great
"And so, you can have all the great graphics, and all the different characters, and lots of different weapons with amazing effects, but if you don't nail that 30 seconds, you're not gonna have a great game." #Halo #Xbox pic.twitter.com/l3d558OAFF— Halo Codex (@HaloCodex) November 2, 2020
Time for Halo?
He is Turok
I am Turok. pic.twitter.com/vQTH0YnZnM— Productive Citizen ✌🏾💙🙏🏾👊🏾 (@technosucks) November 3, 2020
Exciting times ahead!
A story from the Titanic
#OnthisDay 1979: Frank Prentice, an assistant purser on the Titanic, described how he survived the sinking of the ship. For more archive on the Titanic, you can visit - https://t.co/fYwWoNhuBT pic.twitter.com/9Qi8zw5g0L— BBC Archive (@BBCArchive) October 27, 2020
Frank's story is incredible.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for November 3, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
Here's a photo of Rad to brighten your night. He's a sleepy boy during the day and active throughout the night where he's usually hunting bugs and geckos.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.