Good evening, Shacknews. You've made it halfway through the week. What a week it's been so far. Tell me, what do you do to refill the tank and push onwards through the rest of the week? Some weeks certainly feel like they take more out of you than others. I guess all we can do is try out beest (I still love that meme. Might post it again down below). So, how about we take a moment to check out some of the news and other content posted to Shacknews today? Then, we shall look at some funny videos and images.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- United States voter registration dates and deadlines for 2020 election
- F-Zero Climax, the series' last game, came out 16 years ago today
- Building a Cyberpunk 2077 PC for $2077
- Doom Eternal: The Ancient Gods Part One impressions: Hell to pay
- Anda Seat Fnatic Edition Gaming Chair review: That's the spot
- Tesla (TSLA) Q3 2020 earnings results report 39% revenue increase year-over-year
- Streaming service Quibi calls it quits-bi
- Angry Birds VR & Acron are receiving a spooky Halloween update
- Dead by Daylight Tome 5 update brings Unleashed Rift challenges & rewards
- PUBG Update 9.1 patch notes bring new Paramo map & Ranked Solo queue
- Warhammer: Verimintide franchise celebrates 5 years with 555,555,555 kill challenge
- Darkest Dungeon 2 will bring us back to insanity's embrace in 2021
- Google Stadia reveals day 2 lineup of demos
- Ubisoft launches Ubisoft Connect, a new player ecosystem
- Sucker Punch job listings suggest a Ghost of Tsushima sequel
- Arkham Horror: Mother's Embrace hits consoles and PC next year
- Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 gets new Skill Battle trailer
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Here I am, doing everything I can
I think this shall be my theme song for a while. This was posted back in April. Remember April? Far out, this year has just evaporated.
Seems pretty accurate.
The next Spider-Man game looks great
I always wonder what happens to the protagonist during those fast travel moments. Do they lose consciousness?
Can't they see that the barriers are all in their mind? Oh... Am I a bug?
Gotta love giving EA a good ribbin'
Anakin 'bout to buy a hot new skin.
'Tis an age-old philosophical problem.
What would you photoshop into your favorite photos?
Wind of Change
Man, socialism, eh?
Magic Bean Juice
god inventing coffee pic.twitter.com/zA4T2rV6K1— kylie brakeman (@deadeyebrakeman) October 21, 2020
Get those magic beans, mix in some glass of wet, maybe heat it a bit, and, voila! Zoom Zooms.
Trying my beest
leaf me alone pic.twitter.com/ZN0Z4gyuGZ— j i s u 🐤 (@jisoupy) October 11, 2020
Me too, little bee. Me too.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for October 21, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
It's Wednesday in America, which means we get a photo of Wednesday today! She's a bit tough to track down as she's so timid. But today I found her resting on one of the cats' cushions, enjoying some sunlight.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.