Well, well, well. Look who we have here. It's you! The dear readers of Shacknews. Welcome to another Evening Reading: Thursday Edition. You're so very close to the weekend now. Can you taste it? You just have Friday to go, but don't let up now. Keep pushing through. Keep kicking goals. But also, remember to take care of yourself. Stand up and stretch. Take a short walk (wear a mask). After taking care of your mental health, let's look at some of the goodness here on Shacknews and then some hilarious things from the internet.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- United States voter registration dates and deadlines for 2020 election
- Elgato Ring Light review: Everything is illuminated
- Destiny 2 will feature FOV sliders, 60FPS, and 4K support on next-gen consoles
- Cyberpunk 2077 will launch on Stadia alongside other platforms this November
- Cyberpunk 2077 will feature four specific fashion styles
- Cyberpunk 2077 street racing confirmed in latest Night City Wire
- Cyberpunk 2077's car classes and styles revealed in Night City Wire
- Summoning a car in Cyberpunk 2077 will be 'like summoning Roach'
- PlayStation 5 UI video reveals Activities and guided help for some PS5 games
- PlayStation 5 voice chat & screen sharing can be accessed without leaving games
- Blizzard employees at Versailles studio strike over proposed office closure
- Bugsnax came out of an internal Young Horses game jam, reveals Co-founder
- Bugsnax was 'three games worth of mechanics' before being narrowed down
- Facebook & Twitter's response to unverified Biden story may come up in Senate hearing
- Oculus Quest 2's strict Facebook integration renders some units unusable
- World of Tanks Blitz collaborates with Korn on Convergence Halloween event
- Arcade1Up launches Infinity Game Table Kickstarter and game list
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Play-by-Play by Ray
You can hear the passion in his voice! I love it. I don't even watch these sports and I'm enthralled! Can I get Ray to do play-by-plays of my life?
Not long until the nightmare of 2020 is over and the sleep paralysis demon of 2021 takes charge.
WHO WOULD CLICK THAT?
HONESTLY, DESPICABLE. WOW. WHY WOULD YOU EVEN DO THAT.
Don't kink shame
Oddish uses Harden.
I forsee a lot of sugar
We've got the chocolate season right now, then it's the turkey and pie season, then it's the next turkey and cake season.
Master Chief and Cortana reimagined
Credit to artist Turtle of Canada via Reddit. Look at that attention to detail. I never knew I needed this.
I saw this, so now you must also share in my pain
Are the straights okay? pic.twitter.com/ROxhYiGVIo— Marge 🧶 💗🎭 ☭ (@marxistmarge) October 15, 2020
What is this nonsense? Tell me truly, do you put the cereal in the bowl first or the milk?
Mo' trolleys, mo' problems
Now THIS is a real trolley problem pic.twitter.com/SO0uYnnHDr— Lily Simpson (@ProfessorGutian) October 14, 2020
The Trolley Problem continues to get more complicated.
I love this song!
He was skunk She did mallet pic.twitter.com/eGusofuDwx— eric (@ihatethiskid) October 16, 2020
I bet you pronounced it wrong in your head, too.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for October 15, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
Here's a photo of Rad to brighten your night. My little ginger is curled into a loose pretzel. It's loose so you can still get in for some belly rubs!
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Sam Chandler posted a new article, Evening Reading - October 15, 2020
People really have to think about what goes first...milk or cereal? Are they ok? Also, is Torchlight 3 being released on consoles? I'd like to play it on a console. I'm not a cool PC player. :)
I mean, it's cereal first, right? I'm not a madman?
And yes! It looks like Torchlight 3 is on Xbox One and PlayStation, and will be coming to Switch this year.