Good evening Shacknews, it's Monday. Welcome to another week. Can you believe it's October? I can't. From what I hear, you're one month away from the election which means you should register to vote. Do it for your country. Let's take some time after you register to vote to check out what's been happening on Shacknews today and take a look at some stuff from the internet.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- United States voter registration dates and deadlines for 2020 election
- Opinion: WB Games' PR dance around J.K. Rowling isn't helping Hogwarts Legacy
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered hands on: Reviving a remake
- RIDE 4 review: Titillating and terrifying
- Cyberpunk 2077 has officially gone gold, says CDPR
- Cyberpunk 2077 Night City full map images supposedly leaked
- Here are all the Halloween seasonal events for 2020
- Nintendo may have leaked its new Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Amiibo release date
- Fall Guys Knight Fever level teased ahead of Season 2 launch
- Tips for beginners - Super Mario Bros. 35
- Facebook accidentally banned a Fallout 76 fan group based on an in-game militia
- Netflix's The Witcher Season 3 may already be in the works
- Minecraft's Steve can mine resources & craft weapons from Super Smash Bros. stages
- Minecraft Dungeons Howling Peaks DLC, cross-platform play revealed at Minecraft Live
- Minecraft's Steve & Alex release time - Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Dune 2020 2021
Dune has been delayed. The terrible purpose of Paul Atreides will have to wait. Things are doing pretty well in Australia, couldn't we, for once, get something before the rest of the world? Have another look at the trailer to give you hope as we all await the new release date, scheduled for October 2021. I've almost finished re-reading the novel, I suppose this just gives me more time to read Frank's other Dune novels again.
Wait, it's October five?
When did that happen? Who was watching the calendar? How did it get to be this date? What happened to March?
The Death Stranding
When you're cleared to work again at the white house pic.twitter.com/9Au8tSsIw5— Tim Young (@shindags) October 5, 2020
Kojima does it again.
Wear a mask
we’re only in the first inning of where masks are headed pic.twitter.com/M7cMDPhHz1— Sam Ro 📈 (@SamRo) October 4, 2020
On that note, wear a mask. This is especially important if there are still community transmissions.
Three generations of Xbox 😍😍😍 pic.twitter.com/JtCxk3gKrD— Idle Sloth 🙅🏻♂️1️⃣2️⃣❎ (@IdleSloth84) October 4, 2020
This is a great display setup! Maybe I ought to do something similar with my own collection. Do you have any sweet display setups?
Mick Fleetwood just joined TikTok and recreated @420doggface208’s incredibly viral video longboarding while sipping cran juice that put Fleetwood Mac’s “Dreams” back on the top of the charts https://t.co/qZKWshiJhf pic.twitter.com/J5XaBps9oN— Taylor Lorenz (@TaylorLorenz) October 4, 2020
Good vibes all around.
Tiger dreams of a watering hole pic.twitter.com/Hx0hME6e2k— Welcome To Nature (@welcomet0nature) October 4, 2020
Baby animals are the best.
Can you feel it?
This meme is doing the rounds.
WILD RIDE: A man climbed to the top of a severely bending palm tree in California to cut the top off with a chainsaw -- and ended up swinging high in the air as the trunk rebounded 👀🌴 https://t.co/bzOXqT4YED pic.twitter.com/8tWm3DWFjt— FOX 13 Tampa Bay (@FOX13News) October 5, 2020
what if we hugged in the cafeteria?— spooky coochie man (@ohlookitsaish) October 1, 2020
Emergency Hug! I should play more of this game.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for October 5, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
The weather is heating up. It's getting hotter every day. You know what that means? It's almost Christmas time. I've started seeing Christmas decorations being put up in stores, so I figured why not share a photo of Rad chillin' under our Christmas tree? He loves playing with the dangly things and the jingly doodads. Only two months away from putting it back up again.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Sam Chandler posted a new article, Evening Reading - October 5, 2020
Oh whoa totally missed the delay of Dune!
Figured that was inevitable. Probably for the best considering what Denis Velin...Velniuv… Villeneuve said regarding how he still felt he had pickup shots to do or reshoots and was worried about releasing on time.