Hey Shacknews, it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Fortnite has been removed from the App Store, Epic and Apple go to war
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2 hands-on preview: Bring the noise
- Madden NFL 21 The Yard hands-on preview
- Play Injustice 2 and NASCAR Heat 5 for free this weekend with Xbox Live Gold
- Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout review: Falling in love
- DEEEER Simulator Version 2.0.2 adds a future city with rocket launchers & Akira bikes
- Fortnite removed from Google Play Store
- A Total War Saga: TROY review: The power of TROY
- Epic Games takes jab at Apple with new in-game Nineteen Eighty-Fortnite short
- Mediatonic hands out Fall Guys freebies after server issues
- Grand Theft Auto 5 cheat codes
- 2020 video game release dates calendar
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Cats of the Internet!
べにちゃん、今日もポージングバッチリよ〜＾＾ pic.twitter.com/ofl0Bfvq9f— きなこ@なぽれおん (@KinakoNeko_mxp) August 13, 2020
What a good kitty!
had to give a kitten a butt bath tonight so please enjoy this horrible joke:— your buddy kate (@kateburning) August 14, 2020
bring a bucket and a mop for this WAP pic.twitter.com/yOIRQCj6F6
Dance like no one is watching
BRUH!!!!! pic.twitter.com/jIRUaW2XuV— Marnie💫 BLM✊🏾 (@Ahmarnie1) August 12, 2020
Even if you are a stick figure dude.
Living in 2020: pic.twitter.com/CaUoknTCyv— Kentaro (@KentaroEmiya) August 13, 2020
How I met your mother
"Do you regret at all the lying you've done to the American people?"
Question: Do you regret at all the lying you’ve done to the American people? pic.twitter.com/FUh5jYHs0o— Acyn Torabi (@Acyn) August 13, 2020
The Senate leaves Washington with no coronavirus relief bill
I am this cow
I don't stare at the ocean, just the sky.
I added AWW tags to Shacknews Chatty because I love my dog
Not so salty dbags could make people feel bad by weaponizing them.
The next few updates to Shacknews are truly our moonshot. I don’t think I have much left in the tank.— Productive Citizen ✌🏾💙🙏🏾👊🏾 (@technosucks) August 13, 2020
There you have it, Shacknews. Your Evening Reading for August 13, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is another photo of Lola to brighten your night.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Asif Khan posted a new article, Evening Reading - August 13, 2020
Appreciate all the stuff you've done to keep the lights on here. Hope the new stuff kicks ass!
Lola is a good dog, I don't care what anybody says.
We landed on the moon!
Tune in to the Shacknews Dump tomorrow at 4:30PM ET. We'll have a lot to say.
Get a chatty lawyer round table together and see what they think.
Epic will roll the change back. Not sure why Apple is taking 100% of the heat. Fortnite was also kicked off the Google Play store.
No way that Epic is willing to eat this revenue loss and not have the game on either platform while 2 lawsuits against 2 of the biggest corporations in the world take their time to wind through the courts.