Hey Shacknews, it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2 hands-on preview: Bring the noise
- Control is getting a free upgrade for PS5 and Xbox Series X, but there's a catch
- Risk of Rain 2 review: A monsoon of chaos
- Forza Horizon 3 is headed for an 'End of Life' delisting on Xbox stores
- Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout review: Falling in love
- How Summer Games Done Quick is going 'Online' for 2020
- Fans can vote for the next Pokemon Go Community Day Pokemon
- Watch Quake World Champion Rapha's emotional victory interview
- Summer Games Done Quick 2020 Interview: Ahady on Bloodborne
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2 renames trick to honor deaf skater who helped innovate it
- PS5 DualSense controller battery capacity may last hours longer than PS4 controllers
- Summer Games Done Quick 2020 Interview: Bloodshot9001 on DOOM Eternal
- Rocket League offers a closer look at cross-platform progression
- New Persona Paradox items & costumes come to Phantasy Star Online 2 in crossover event
- Summer Games Done Quick 2020 Interview: Bubzia and Super Smash Bros. 64 blindfolded
- 2020 video game release dates calendar
Finally a pixel art NASCAR racing browser game starring Jimmie Johnson created by Ally Financial. That's what gamers want, right? Right? Right.— Shacknews (@shacknews) August 12, 2020
Play it now at https://t.co/EQ5YqD2cSO @allyracing @JimmieJohnson pic.twitter.com/5I1c95VI7G
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Goatse Sashimi has a great photo mode
I need to play more of this game.
"Hide the Porsches!" - Steve Jobs
You only have one chance to make a first impression on a VC.
Animated violence, but show it to me
It's funny because it is a true story.
Burnout + F-Zero music
Burnout 3 also seemed to go great with F-Zero music. pic.twitter.com/nKL7aHkorL— 『 Turbo: The F-Zero Lad 』 (@FZeroLad) August 12, 2020
It's a good thing.
Mega Ran drops new Fall Guys song
It was fun to watch him come up with these lyrics while streaming the game on Twitch.
Getting your game knocked off with a poor Android copy is a badge of honor in the industry. Congratulations to the Semblance devs!
thinking about the time jpegmafia and i talked about kamala pic.twitter.com/hNCgeYtbCm— Trey Smith (@SlimiHendrix) August 12, 2020
Everyone is super excited to vote for Biden and Harris. Right Blockbuster?
Ok, we've seen enough. Checking out.— Blockbuster (@blockbuster) August 11, 2020
Before we go, cats from the Internet
Upperclassmen watching the freshmen at Rutgers get iPads pic.twitter.com/w2OayTcXBc— N 🇬🇭 (@NyamekyeOA) August 12, 2020
Silly kitty cats.
There you have it, Shacknews. Your Evening Reading for August 12, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a photo of Lola to brighten your night.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Asif Khan posted a new article, Evening Reading - August 12, 2020
Looking forward to Summer Games!