Hey Shacknews, it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Halo Infinite officially delayed to 2021
- Risk of Rain 2 review: A monsoon of chaos
- Xbox Series X planned for launch in November
- Summer Games Done Quick 2020 Interview: Bloodshot9001 on DOOM Eternal
- Watch Quake World Champion Rapha's emotional victory interview
- Summer Games Done Quick 2020 Interview: Ahady on Bloodborne
- 3D Realms announces Realms Deep livestream event kicking off next month
- Shack Chat: Which hero do you want to see come to Marvel's Avengers?
- New York Comic Con cancelled, goes digital this October
- Sam Fisher returns!... in Rainbow Six Siege: Operation Shadow Legacy
- The Last of us Part 2 gets Grounded, permadeath, and unlockable modifiers in latest update
- 2020 video game release dates calendar
The Valve Index fell 15% today on the news that Halo Infinite has been delayed.https://t.co/coYBgojxfS pic.twitter.com/jhERT0wMND— TheValveIndex (@TheValveIndex) August 12, 2020
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Just checking in. 👋— Blockbuster (@blockbuster) August 11, 2020
You have to love how this bankrupt ass company is verified on Twitter, while Shacknews gets no respect.
Tribute to dancers in video games
A tribute to dancers in video games— Zalman (@enterzalman) August 10, 2020
(I had a lot of free time today) pic.twitter.com/dpMET19Pzh
Who could have seen this coming?
“Nobody could have ever predicted a pandemic of this proportion.” pic.twitter.com/vbvG17TFA2— Rex Chapman🏇🏼 (@RexChapman) August 9, 2020
This is well edited, for a social media video.
I hate COVID-19
miss corona stopping every single plan you had this year pic.twitter.com/cap6X7veZw— Christian Zamora (@Christian_Zamo) August 10, 2020
I wish we could stop the spread of the virus.
Cats, but show them to me
i’m sorry i can’t be him pic.twitter.com/o6RxRpIRrP— Jools (@ghoulfucker420) August 10, 2020
More cats, but now in video format.
I could watch them do this all day pic.twitter.com/z8FVf91GgM— k (@kittensfolder) August 10, 2020
Joe Biden chooses Kamala Harris as his 2020 running mate
The real winner today is Maya Rudolph.— roxane gay (@rgay) August 11, 2020
Moderates everywhere are rejoicing.
VIX jumps in outside day to the upside
VIX at 21.79 during a pandemic... pic.twitter.com/rnGnxHTSP6— Productive Citizen ✌🏾💙🙏🏾👊🏾 (@technosucks) August 11, 2020
Stonks went down?
#CantonOhioWeatherReport pic.twitter.com/y6xObA0EfU— Productive Citizen ✌🏾💙🙏🏾👊🏾 (@technosucks) August 11, 2020
RIP movie theaters.
There you have it, Shacknews. Your Evening Reading for August 11, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here are two videos of Lola to brighten your night.
The collab we have all been waiting for. pic.twitter.com/Yp7pav389E— Productive Citizen ✌🏾💙🙏🏾👊🏾 (@technosucks) August 12, 2020
BEEFERS pic.twitter.com/XwBA64hKvv— Productive Citizen ✌🏾💙🙏🏾👊🏾 (@technosucks) August 11, 2020
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Asif Khan posted a new article, Evening Reading - August 11, 2020