Hey Shacknews, it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Shacknews Twitch Highlights: Fall Guys beta, Ghost of Tsushima, and Grounded
- Sports games that need to be rebooted
- 4YMM levels are the best thing going in Super Mario Maker 2 today
- Shack Chat: What would make you buy an Xbox Series X?
- Fairy Tail interview: Building a fantasy with producer Keisuke Kikuchi
- Microsoft Flight Simulator preview: Next-gen arrives ahead of schedule
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate update 8.1.0 patch notes adds Small Battlefield stage
- Fall Guys got review bombed & then 'positive review bombed' during server downtime
- Carrion recently changed its suggestive Nintendo Switch icon
- 2020 video game release dates calendar
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Advice on being a father
Real talk pic.twitter.com/ODATO83aI0— Anwar Carrots (@AnwarCarrots) August 3, 2020
Sounds like good advice to me.
Sacred Heart: A Scrubs Video Game
This side-scrolling beat-em-up pits Turk and JD against The Todd and all sorts of other good stuff. I'm no Superman, but this game looks pretty cool considering it was the product of a game jam.
Phil Schiller moves to new Apple Fellow role
This is a big deal for @Apple. I know both of these men well. @pschiller has been at the core of the entire Apple renaissance. And Greg Joswiak is a really smart, capable executive who has launched many historic products. Congrats to both! https://t.co/0gfGchFRjc— Walt Mossberg (@waltmossberg) August 4, 2020
Greg Joswiak will succeed Schiller as Senior VP of Worldwide Marketing.
Cognitive Dissonance with the Jaboofer in Chief
.@jonathanvswan: “Oh, you’re doing death as a proportion of cases. I’m talking about death as a proportion of population. That’s where the U.S. is really bad. Much worse than South Korea, Germany, etc.”@realdonaldtrump: “You can’t do that.”— Axios (@axios) August 4, 2020
Swan: “Why can’t I do that?” pic.twitter.com/MStySfkV39
We are in big trouble, America.
There you have it, Shacknews. Your Evening Reading for August 4, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a photo of Lola to brighten your night.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.