Hey Shacknews, it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Ghost of Tsushima review: Ghostface killer
- Shack Chat: What did you think of the July Xbox Games Showcase?
- Shacknews Best Video Games of the Midyear 2020
- Weekend PC Download Deals for July 24: Epic Summer Sale begins
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2 movie release date set for 2022
- Weekend Console Download Deals for July 24: PlayStation Summer Sale
- EA Sports UFC 4 will be more accessible to the average player
- 5 things we learned from the Halo Infinite campaign demo
- Late 2020 major update to GTA Online will feature 'Heists in an entirely new location'
- Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Summer Mode offers new perks and rewards
- 2020 video game release dates calendar
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Dr. Fauci "throws" out the opening day pitch for the Washington Nationals
It's probably a good thing that Dr. Fauci didn't spend time praciticing for that throw as we are currently facing a pandemic.
Paw Patrol has not been canceled
No need to worry. PAW Patrol is not canceled. 🐶— PAW Patrol (@pawpatrol) July 24, 2020
Trump's Press Secretary declared the show dead earlier in the day. Good new for fans of the adorable TV show.
Press Sec. Kayleigh McEnany: "Paw Patrol, a cartoon show about cops, was canceled. The show 'Cops' was canceled. 'Live PD' was canceled. Lego halted the sales of their Lego city police station." pic.twitter.com/UsfwbcXJ5D— The Hill (@thehill) July 24, 2020
We never stopped playing. pic.twitter.com/fKJSvL9uaZ— G4TV (@G4TV) July 24, 2020
This will flop.
We never stopped playing. pic.twitter.com/cBA6awUcRM— X-Play (@xplay) July 24, 2020
5th Grade Colorado teacher Katie O'Connor on her concerns about reopening with new social distancing procedures
Her point on kids not being able to stay in one play all day is a good one. We should keep the schools closed
The TRUTH about Bugsnax
Thanks to rms for bringing this to my attention with their Shacknews Chatty thread.
Bernie and Bane want you to wear a mask
I am once again asking you to wear a mask.— Bernie Sanders (@BernieSanders) July 24, 2020
Thanks to shirif for bringing this Bane video to my attention with their Shacknews Chatty thread.
Uncle Rodger is still disappointed
I love this video.
Now another quality image from this week in video games
Check out our Xbox Games Showcase wrap up article to find out more about this game.
There you have it, Shacknews. Your Evening Reading for July 24, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a photo of Lola to brighten your night.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.