Hey Shacknews, it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Ghost of Tsushima review: Ghostface killer
- Bugsnax theme gets iam8bit 7-inch single vinyl, available to download & stream now
- Mario Kart Tour gets landscape racing mode in July 21 update
- Warframe TennoCon 2020 livestream to show Heart of Deimos expansion & feature in-game rewards
- Watch Dogs: Legion hands-on preview: Answering the call
- Shacknews Best Video Games of the Midyear 2020
- Shack Chat: What is your favorite video game samurai?
- Logic signs deal to exclusively stream on Twitch
- Can you get rid of Ooblets?
- Sea of Thieves crosses 15 million players, 1 million on Steam since June 2020 launch
- Death Stranding tips - How to get started
- 2020 video game release dates calendar
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Look at Kate's cat!
hey twitter LOOK AT MY CAT pic.twitter.com/uNqk0G1kwk— your buddy kate (@kateburning) July 21, 2020
Jean Pawd Van Damme is adorable.
But dogs are great too!
Because you want to see a dog eating a burrito on his human’s lap, who is also eating a burrito. pic.twitter.com/h6UCBMT5Bb— Danny Deraney (@DannyDeraney) July 19, 2020
Solid dog video from the Internet.
U can’t tell her she not beautiful pic.twitter.com/tzehEEnJIX— d_b (@Esquire_DUB) July 19, 2020
Cute doggy picture!
did somebody say Buca di Beppo pic.twitter.com/7ezh8JoXNw— your buddy kate (@kateburning) July 21, 2020
One more for good measure.
MARS IN 4K
Alex Trebek on the importance of vetting information
This sounds familiar to the rant I end all Shackcast episodes with.
Your favorite president
We are United in our effort to defeat the Invisible China Virus, and many people say that it is Patriotic to wear a face mask when you can’t socially distance. There is nobody more Patriotic than me, your favorite President! pic.twitter.com/iQOd1whktN— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 20, 2020
Now this jaboofer wears a mask.
Games Indusry Collective Facebook group dissolves
I was never lame enough to be part of this alleged cool kids club on the garbage platform that is Facebook.
Just another day for F-Zero Twitter
Today we didn't get any news during the direct, but more imporantly, the FZeroJP Twitter account was a fake and posted gay anime porn with the Mute City theme playing in the background to confirm the troll. Video linked here is SUPER NOT SAFE FOR WORK.
The F-Zero fan doctrine. https://t.co/x9sFcevmiJ— Productive Citizen ✌🏾💙🙏🏾👊🏾 (@technosucks) July 20, 2020
Bugsnax theme song - full version
"You might think it sounds impossible. 'Til you've seen a sandwich climb a wall."
There you have it, Shacknews. Your Evening Reading for July 20, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a photo of Lola to brighten your night.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Asif Khan posted a new article, Evening Reading - July 20, 2020
I went ahead and preordered that bugsnax record. For the novelty, mostly, but it's a good looking disc.
That Mars stuff is amazing.