Hey Shacknews, it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Ghost of Tsushima review: Ghostface killer
- Metacritic will instate a 36-hour waiting period for new user reviews
- Weekend PC Download Deals for July 17: Super! Hot! Super! Hot!
- Shack Chat: What is your favorite video game samurai?
- Weekend Console Download Deals for July 17: Xbox Double Discounts
- Lab Zero's Indivisible is getting a TV series on Peacock
- Deathloop's gameplay won't punish players drastically for taking their time exploring it
- Top 10 Wide Receivers in Madden NFL 21
- TerraMaster releases F4-422 10GbE 4-Bay professional NAS
- 2020 video game release dates calendar
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Scientists have found 16 species that camouflage themselves with “ultra-black” skin, the deep-sea version of Vantablack, the famous human-made material that absorbs almost all the light you shine at it. https://t.co/uw56b2aRlD— WIRED (@WIRED) July 17, 2020
Vantafish are pretty gross looking.
Alex Trebek Summer Update
Here's a summer update from Alex! ☀️ pic.twitter.com/6oKJ5aSCU7— Jeopardy! (@Jeopardy) July 16, 2020
Happy to see him fighting cancer like a champion.
Hug it out, bros
I had 2 of my viewers arguing in my Twitch chat. I pulled them into discord, and something beautiful happened... pic.twitter.com/dLMrwOwcwq— AmericanDad (@AmericanDadLive) July 16, 2020
Streamer pulls two chat members into Discord. Hilarity ensues.
Now some good techno
Love me some live PA electronic music.
Karens Gone Wild
“Karens Gone Wild: COVID-19 Edition!”— Rex Chapman🏇🏼 (@RexChapman) July 17, 2020
The internet is undefeated... pic.twitter.com/K5SF7GKdL5
This video gives me nightmares.
Quality Internet video
I've watched this 342 times pic.twitter.com/iIxF2FMUEM— Helen (@Star5eed) July 2, 2020
Nice video, Internet!
Never give up
He’s only 14 and just did a DOUBLE BACKFLIP 🤯🤯 (via lub._lub/IG) pic.twitter.com/BdFCKq4s5H— Overtime (@overtime) July 16, 2020
Trust your instincts.
DooM running on Windows Task Manager (896 cores)
Thanks to duncandun for bringing this to my attention with ther Shacknews Chatty thread.
There you have it, Shacknews. Your Evening Reading for July 17, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a photo of Lola to brighten your night.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Asif Khan posted a new article, Evening Reading - July 17, 2020
Flip was awesome