Hey Shacknews, it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Ghost of Tsushima review: Ghostface killer
- New F-Zero Japan Twitter account breathes hope into desperate fan base
- Let's talk about This Week at Bungie - July 16, 2020
- All Savathun's Eyes locations - Destiny 2
- Shack Chat: What is your dream Xbox Series X launch title?
- Shacknews Best Video Games of the Midyear 2020
- Watch Dogs: Legion hands-on preview: Answering the call
- Second Summer Game Fest showcase will feature game news, live Bugsnax theme
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla hands-on preview: Viking raiders
- 2020 video game release dates calendar
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
F-Zero Twitter is losing it over a sliver of potential good news for the franchise
I had that dream again. pic.twitter.com/ipabIFQnaY— C A P T A I N F A L C O N (@Candymanfelix) July 16, 2020
I don't want to get my hopes up...
If that F-Zero rumor is true....LET'S FUCKIN GOOOOOOOOOOOO!! pic.twitter.com/m9iCttai9y— Victory Buster Has Arrived (@MaskedBluey9999) July 16, 2020
hbox is actually the biggest dumb ass of all time pic.twitter.com/vFkDf0gqjU— IluZ | Epic_Gabriel (@ItsEpic_Gabriel) July 16, 2020
Is that a subreddit? It should be.
Guess who had to honest to god download a copy of Jack and Jill to acquire Dunkaccino with vocals only pic.twitter.com/nA2P1KRhLY— classic paulie | вʟм (HRT since 7/7/20) (@SpaceHunter_M) July 8, 2020
Geoff Keighley to fondle the PS5 DualSense controller live on stream
This should be an ASMR stream.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is still a great video game
I have been planting a lot of flowers these days.
I don't need it
But it sure does look cool! The Blackmagic Design URSA Mini Pro 12K (PL) is available for preorder now!
Netflix (NFLX) stock drops on weaker than expected earnings results
The company reported earnings per share (EPS) of $1.59 versus expectations of $1.81. Revenue came in at $6.15 billion, which was better than consensus estimates. Netflix also announced that Ted Saranados will be promoted to co-CEO, an upgrade from his current chief content officer position. Current Netflix CEO Reed Hastings said that he plans to stay at the company for the long haul.
Never forget the Robotic Dress Demo
This video has more views than any Shackcast podcast.
There you have it, Shacknews. Your Evening Reading for July 16, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a photo of Lola to brighten your night.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Asif Khan posted a new article, Evening Reading - July 16, 2020