Hey Shacknews, it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Shacknews Best Video Games of the Midyear 2020
- Twitch streamer Ohlana has died by suicide at age 26
- Monster Truck Championship Exclusive gameplay trailer showcases racing & stunts
- The Last of Us didn't need a sequel, but I'm glad we got one
- Death Stranding PC hands-on preview: Rebuilding America
- All Savathun's Eyes locations - Destiny 2
- Earth Defense Force: World Brothers is headed westward in 2021
- What time does the Steam Summer Sale 2020 end?
- World of Warcraft: Shadowlands Collector's Edition announced
- 2020 video game release dates calendar
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
uWu US Army Esports uWu
That's certainly one way to catch a ban.
GameKid Game Boy Emulator for Playdate
Gamekid, a Game Boy emulator I built for the Playdate. A hobby project to learn about the handheld console of my childhood. Some rough edges. Planning to open source once the Playdate ships. pic.twitter.com/udUK2YksrK— Dustin Mierau (@dmierau) July 8, 2020
Now you're playing wtih power!
Ohio Sheriff refuses to enforce governor's mask mandate
If you look up Jaboofer in the dictionary, this dude comes up.
Now a cat video from the Internet
you are now having a good day, you're welcome pic.twitter.com/ppfUpAozax— Commonwealth of Emergency (@BitchWithA_W) July 7, 2020
Solid video, Internet!
There you have it, Shacknews. Your Evening Reading for July 8, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is an animated gif of Lola to brighten your night.
LOOPY DOOPERTON pic.twitter.com/wZ5Mf3Wdpd— Productive Citizen ✌🏾💙🙏🏾👊🏾 (@technosucks) July 8, 2020
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Asif Khan posted a new article, Evening Reading - July 8, 2020
My fucking sheriff said the same thing, fucking assholes.
I read two articles yesterday in our local news. First one was Governor signing an executive order requiring all law enforcement in the state wear body cams.
Second article was the sheriff's office in the most populated county in the state is considering a lawsuit to challenge the Governor's order because somehow having video evidence of people licensed to kill performing their duties is somehow asking too much.
Also it was my birthday!