Hey Shacknews, it's time for a very special May the 4th Edition of Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- The Wide World of Electronic Sports Ep. 48: May the SmashCast be with you
- Predator: Hunting Grounds review - Un-Blooded
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order - 5 things we want in a sequel
- Lightsabers return to Fortnite for Star Wars Day
- Valorant PC requirements and specs
- Doom Eternal producer Marty Stratton pens open letter regarding soundtrack
- Star Wars: The Old Republic reveals free May the 4th mini-pet
- EA Play Live 2020 all-digital event is coming this June
- Apple debuts new 13-inch MacBook Pro with Magic Keyboard and ESC key
- EVO 2020 live tournaments canceled, will take place online
- Shack Chat: How do you handle video game leaks?
- Hackers may be responsible for The Last of Us 2 leaks
- Shacknews Stimulus Games 2020 to single-handedly revive the global economy
- 2020 video game release dates calendar
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
I LOVE EWOKS, FIGHT ME YUB NUB. pic.twitter.com/upxzOs3oIJ— Erika Ishii (@erikaishii) May 4, 2020
Happy Star Wars Day, Shacknews!
More Star Wars content, damn it!
My Stick is better than bacon!
That first time Luke destroyed the Death Star
This moment is so epic.
Star Wars Holiday Special
In case you haven't seen this before, it is required viewing.
Deer are taking over Cleveland!
This is some real life “I Am Legend” shit going on in downtown Cleveland pic.twitter.com/w66LTVYeIJ— Cleveland Sports Fans (@CLE_SPORTS_FANS) May 5, 2020
"No that shit is DEEEER Simulator, and they better watch their shit." - Shacknews Senior Editor Brittany Vincent.
LOOP DADDY 2020
Our Do it for Shacknews Award 2019 winner Marc Rebilet, the Loop Daddy, has announced a brilliant drive-in live tour idea. He will be pooping on it in five different cities this Summer. Marc is truly a creative force of nature who can't be contained by the COVID-19 pandemic. Head to www.iwannahotbox.com for more info on tickets to the shows in Charlottte, Kansas City, Tulsa, Fort Worth, and Houston...
*googles Cleveland drive-ins*
Anyways, check out yesterday's stream. It was fire.
Tyson CFO Stewart Glendinning on upcoming meat shortages, COVID-19 safety measures
Worker safety is a huge issue right now, and food production is pretty damn essential. I went to several stores today and bought a lot of chicken. Beef and Pork capacity remain strained, according to Tyson.
Lola addresses the chicken shortage: pic.twitter.com/mKd2VM88zR— Productive Citizen ✌🏾💙🙏🏾👊🏾 (@technosucks) May 4, 2020
Dog uses spin attack
It's super effective!
There you have it, Shacknews. Your Evening Reading for May 4, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a photo of Lola to brighten your night.
BIG YAWN! pic.twitter.com/MraCENBNGf— Productive Citizen ✌🏾💙🙏🏾👊🏾 (@technosucks) May 4, 2020
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Asif Khan posted a new article, Evening Reading - May 4, 2020
And that spinning dog :O
Really a strong article.