Hey Shacknews, it's time for Evening Reading Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Streets of Rage 4 review - The best Bare Knuckle's ever been
- Nintendo Direct E3 2020 plans canceled, could come later in summer
- Valve delays DOTA 2's The International due to COVID-19
- Fortnite World Cup 2020 canceled as competition pivots online due to coronavirus
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla is coming Holiday 2020
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake voice actors and cast
- Bleeding Edge April 30 update patch notes adds new character Mekko the dolphin
- Xbox more concerned about COVID-19 effect on game production than console production
- Gears Tactics review - Strategic gibs
- 2020 video game release dates calendar
Tough day for The Valve Index
Pretty sure Half-Life 3 being released is the only way for The Valve Index to return to its previous all-time highs..
Armed gunmen storm Michigan's State House
Multiple armed gunmen storm Michigan’s State House, State police are protecting @GovWhitmer and blocking the gunmen from gaining access to the house floor.— Rob Gill (@vote4robgill) April 30, 2020
This is America in the age of Trump. pic.twitter.com/tLWR2bvjtR
Jaboofers, the whole lot of them.
A new meme appears!
I made this meme.
Let us never forget Poo Water Elementary School
There you have it, Shacknews. Your Evening Reading for April 30, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a photo of picture of Lola to brighten your day.
Lola believes in you. pic.twitter.com/WIxMbNYRs0— Productive Citizen ✌🏾💙🙏🏾👊🏾 (@technosucks) April 30, 2020
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.