Hey Shacknews, it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
I am "out of glory-kill range"
Broke: "Social Distancing"— Mark Diaz Eternal (@Tenacious_Diaz) April 8, 2020
Woke: "Out of glory-kill range"
Rip and tear the curve.
Wii Sports is back, baby!
Comeback king pic.twitter.com/R58sxNGASd— Daniel Ahmad (@ZhugeEX) April 8, 2020
Nintendo should take note and release a damn Switch sports title.
Hero of Time
This will never not be one of the most epic moments in gaming pic.twitter.com/hbShpKJpJt— Zelda Gif World (@GifZelda) April 9, 2020
Ocarina of Time is such a great game.
Michael Stipe performs "No Time For Love Like Now"
What a nice song.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake review - Victory Fanfare
- Half-Life: Alyx review - Your time comes around again
- Hell Razer: The Making of Doom Eternal
- Resident Evil 3 review - A S.T.A.R. is born
- Resident Evil Resistance review - Looking futile
- All fish - Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Stardew Valley is introducing bananas with its next update
- How Rogue Legacy 2 aims to go from a castle to a full kingdom
- How to sign up for the Valorant beta
- 2020 video game release dates calendar
There you have it, Shacknews. Your Evening Reading for April 8, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a photo of Lola to brighten your night.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.