Hey Shacknews, it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
EE attends a Trump rally in NV to ask supporters about Smash
This is a solid Internet video by EE.
Epic Games CEO Tim Sweeney asks the tough questions
My clothes dryer outputs one piece of clothing’s weight in lint every month, yet the number of clothes I own remains constant. Twitter, what is the scientific explanation for this?— Tim Sweeney (@TimSweeneyEpic) March 4, 2020
Really makes you think.
Celeste is still tough
VR is awesome
We set out to build prototypes in VR but first we thought "why not prototype PROTOTYPING!" In one week, armed with a pile of Vive pucks, a projector screen, 8 humans, and a looming public playtest, we laughed, cried, and made some weird things! More here! https://t.co/idTxU9nqSe pic.twitter.com/owL4mcuGpm— absurd:joy (@absurd_joy) March 4, 2020
Amazing to see the experiences that developes can make with the latest peripherals and HMDs.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Shacknews Best Toys and Products of New York Toy Fair 2020
- Half-Life: Alyx is a 'return to this world, not the end of it,' says Valve
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night comes to mobile ahead of Netflix 3rd season
- Luigi's Mansion 3 scares up Multiplayer Pack Part 1 DLC today
- Obsidian's Feargus Urquhart on how experience & opposites shaped The Outer Worlds
- Watch the Resident Evil 3 Remake gameplay livestream here
- How to get Beloved - Destiny 2
- 2020 BAFTA Game Awards nominations announced
- DICE 2020 Awards Interview: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- 2020 video game release dates calendar
There you have it, Shacknews. Your Evening Reading for March 4, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a photo of Lola to brighten your night.
What are you up to today? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.