Hey Shacknews, it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons Nintendo Direct airs tomorrow at 6 AM PT
Shacknews will have you covered with the news as it breaks.
Computers before Internet were okay
It was fine. I played a lot of Minesweeper.
Check out this quality Internet video
A fine Internet video, indeed.
We take those
Nice work, Mega Ran.
Shacknews exclusive Doom content
DOOM Music pic.twitter.com/F02Iqu9YDD— mengo (@Mengo923) February 20, 2020
Honestly, just go to IGN.com if you want Doom Eternal coverage. They are getting all the exclusives. I just have memes for you folks.
Ryan Newman walked out of the hospital today
It is a miracle that he is able to walk after the major car accident at the Daytona 500.
Maister signs with Spacestation Gaming
Great to see a Game & Watch main get this level of recognition.
Slasher sells out to Bloomberg
the Bloomberg campaign paid me $150 for this thank you king👑— Rod Breslau (@Slasher) February 19, 2020
Rod is great. Give him a follow on Twitter.
Nintendo Switch collectors
Nintendo fans whenever a new Switch model is released pic.twitter.com/rdPOf2422J— Saberspark (@Saberspark) February 19, 2020
This reminds me of the Nintendo DS days.
It is very cold in Canton.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- 9to5 Elon - Episode 11: TSLA secondary offering and Bernie memes
- Interview: Control Executive Producer talks next-gen, success, and DLC
- Rainbow Six Siege Void Edge release date
- Stela, from Halo Infinite co-developers, set for Switch and PC in March
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Fighters Pass 2 DLC will be the last
- How to use The Witcher 3 cross-save on Nintendo Switch and PC
- Samsung Z Flip testing shows foldable phone screen may not be glass
- 2020 video game release dates calendar
There you have it, Shacknews. Your Evening Reading for February 19, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a short video of Lola to brighten your night.
The World Famous Dookie Bookerton from Poopsville. pic.twitter.com/626TCnOXuO— Productive Citizen ✌🏾💙🙏🏾👊🏾 (@technosucks) February 19, 2020
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.